All reviews small issue tea and coffee luther dominique hosts venue ocean accommodation
Reviewed 29 March 2018

this place is beyond Excellent - from reception to customer service to cleanliness. you have an amazing ocean view, and you can walk to the beach if you find time in between the comedian (family),I laughed my lungs out.
Best wishes to you Dominique and your family.

Room Tip: All rooms are user friendly and accessibly
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We stayed here for three nights the house is very well maintained ,exceptionally tidy and spotlessly clean . The views from the upper terrace are spectacular . We arrived early and were greeted by Luther and Dominique the owners who were then and at all times extremely friendly and welcoming and made us and all the guests feel at home .our room( 1) was spacious , tastefully decorated in light shades with an en suite shower with good water pressure the bed was very comfortable and room was quiet apart from the sound of the ocean which we like.There is a complimentary breakfast which is a combination of self service items and cooked to order hot options additionally there is tea and coffee available throughout the day.Free internet is also available and is fast . In short a superb guest house in a very attractive location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Million dollar ocean view from the shared balcony upstairs with super comfortable seating. I sat up there with my book and a cup of tea for hours feeling the ocean breeze. The beach is less than 100 steps away from Dom's and it is perfect for a sunrise walk (I watched a show of nearly 100 dolphin surfing the waves)!!! (Dom, I have a beautiful dolphin video, if you'd like me to post it somewhere, please let me know how I should do it). The outside Grounds and insides are very well cared for and pristine! This only small issue I had was no Wi-Fi, but apparently lightning had struck 2 nights before and blown the router. I would LOVE to go back and spend a few more nights there! Very good value! Breakfast was AMAZING! I'm a vegetarian and she made me the perfect eggs, assortment of cheeses, yogurt, fresh cut fruit, toast, jams, fruit juices, bottled smoothie, tea and coffee...YUM!!!

Room Tip: the queen room with the balcony, ocean view is stunning!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Dominique M, Owner at At Dom's B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for such a lovely review.
I would love to see the video of the dolphins.
Could we upload it on trip advisor?
Alternatively could you mail it to me on info@domsbnb.co.za
Kind regards
Dominique

Reviewed 2 February 2018

A fantastic three night getaway, our hosts gave 100% plus. Would highly recommend At Dom's to friend's and family, thank you Dominique and Luther for a great time. Looking forward to our next visit.
Best Regards
John and Hazel

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank johnrA1184GL
Reviewed 21 January 2018

@Dom's is a lovely, neat and tidy hospitable home with friendly staff. Delicious breakfast which caters for all. Ideal location - walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Thank you Dominique. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple