All reviews honesty bar guest house garden route small gym one night short walk attention to detail public areas pool area small hotel south africa secure parking cape town welcome drink stayed longer girls restaurant stayed for two nights
Reviewed 1 September 2018

On a recent trip to SA we had booked everything very last minute and based on Tripadvisor reviews booked Cinnamon Boutique. We were very happy with it. The room was absolutely amazing - two balconies overlooking the pool, huge amount of space in the room, gorgeous bed and lovely tea and coffee making facilities. We stayed in room 6. Breakfast was very nice - cold buffet and hot made to order selection. We were only a few minutes walk to lots of restaurants and they recommended "The Girls on the Square" which was fantastic.

Room tip: Room 5 was lovely
1  Thank niamh008
CinnamonManagement, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guest
I hope you are doing well and that you will always think back to your holiday in South Africa with fond memories. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope that we were able to treat you with the 6* service that we have pledged ourselves to.
Wilderness is a little paradise in South Africa and I am glad that you had a wonderful time while you visited our Village.
We hope to see you again in the future!
All of the best for the rest of 2018.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

A wonderful stay at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House. Well located on our Garden Route trip. Fantastic rooms - very modern & super clean. Thanks to our great host/manager Ted, who couldn’t do more for us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CinnamonManagement, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Laura
I hope my response finds you in great health.
I will give Ted the feedback from you, yes he is a great Host I am glad he is part of our Cinnamon House Team.
We always strive to give our guests a 6* service and it looks as if we did it right this time! We are looking forward to hosting you here at Cinnamon in the future so you can have another great stay at our lovely Guest House.
Take care and all of the best for the rest of 2018.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband went to bungee jump on the bloukran bridge and on our way back to Cape Town we decided to stop and stay overnight in the hotel.Very nice stay! Small hotel, cozy, friendly staff! Great room, great breakfast! We loved it!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Juliana
Thank you so much for the great review you have given our Guest House. We always treasure all the positive feedback that we get and are happy when our guests enjoyed their stay with us! We strive for 6* service and when we get feedback such as yours we know we are on the right track.
We are looking forward to hosting you here at our lovely Guest House in the future!
All of the best for the rest of 2018.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights during our honeymoon 3 weeks ago. This is a really nice hotel and we had one of the most luxurious rooms we stayed in during our stay along the garden route. We both couldn't believe how comfortable the beds were. Its located about a 3 minute walk to the heart of Wilderness. The honesty bar was a nice touch too. I would really recommend the place.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CinnamonManagement, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guests
We are so glad that you had a great time here at our lovely Guest House, we always try to serve our guests with 6* service and I hope we did that for you! All our best wishes to you on your marriage may you always be happy and blessed!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was a beautiful place to stay. The bedroom was huge with a very comfortable very big bed and a lovely ensuite. The staff were great, friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. Ann, the manager, was super to deal with. Breakfast was fine and set you up for the day ahead. Taxis were arranged by Ann and were very punctual. One of the nicest places we stayed during our two weeks in SA.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CinnamonManagement, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest
I hope you are doing well!
It is with a big smile that I accept all the compliments from your review, I will definitely relay it to the relevant staff as well. It is our pledge to treat all our guests to 6* service and I am glad to know that we achieved that! I hope that you will come and visit us again should your travels bring you to South Africa in the future!
Take care and all of the best for the rest of 2018.