All reviewshonesty barguest housegarden routesmall gymcommunal areasshort strollattention to detailpool areaeggs benedictsouth africabeautiful gardencape townrooms are largestayed longerstayed for two nightsgirls restauranta great place to stay
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Spent two nights here last weekend. We were most surprised at the neatness of the place, never mind the outstanding service from all involved. Safe parking, enormous bed, and very easy to get around on foot to restaurants, the beach and shops. Having stayed at numerous establishments in South Africa during our many travels, the Cinnamon must rank as one of the best in value for money versus quality. They definitely deserve their 5 star rating. Breakfast excellent too. Thanks to all for a great experience. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CinnamonManagement, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Guest
I would like to make use of the opportunity to thank you for the awesome review you have placed on Tripadvisor! We really appreciate the kind words. I always ask my staff to give our guests a 6* experience when they are here and it looks as if they did just that! We are looking forward to hosting you here at our lovely Guest House in the future!
All of the best until we see you again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Cinnamon this week for 3 nights, and was I I blown away by everything. The staff was very friendly and professional, the room and everything in it was really of top standard. Business or leasure, rhis place will see me again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ann May K, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Altus
I hope you are doing well!
Thank you very much for the great review you have submitted for our Guest House. We always strive to give our Guests a 6* service and hopefully we have succeeded in that.
We are looking forward to hosting you and your loved ones here in the future!
Until we meet again all of the best!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay on the garden route. I absolutely love this place. The staff are always so friendly. The rooms are neat and very big. The view is beyond words. I would recommend this guesthouse to anyone passing through.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ann May K, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Good day Norman
Thank you very much for the fantastic review you have given our Guest House. We always strive to give our guests a 6* service while they are staying here with us and I am glad that you enjoyed it!
We are looking forward to your next visit and hope to tick all the boxes again and have you just as happy with your next experience.
Until we see you again, safe travels!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by the “guest house” this is an amazing place. Best bed ever!
Lovely reception areas with bar, lounge, donning room, WiFi all over the place, and the rooms are as nice and any 5 star hotel I’ve stayed before. There is no sea view but you’re only 5 minutes away from the beach and the mini market is just 2 minutes away. Plus makes the best breakfast ever

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ann May K, General Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that our lovely Guest House ticked all the boxes for you! Our staff always try to give our guests and unforgettable time when they visit us and it looks as if you were very happy during your 2 day stop over!
Hopefully we will see you again in future and that you will be staying longer this time! There is so much to do in this area that we can keep you busy for a couple of days and relaxing at the pool for another!
Wishing you and your family a great 2018 or what is left of it!
Take care.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed at this lovely place in April. Unfortunately only for one night. Ideally situated for the restaurants which you can walk to in 2 minutes.
Extremely comfortable and the breakfast was very good. My agent had forgotten to tell them I required a gluten free meal, but by the following morning the manager (extremely helpful sorry forgot her name) had arranged for the local baker to bake a gluten free loaf for breakfast. Amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alan
I hope you and your wife are well!
Thank you very much for the great review I am so glad we could make your stay with us a great one!
Yes, Wilderness is a great little village and I hope you will come and visit us again in the future!
Keep well and all of the best for the rest of 2018