“Fresh ingredients!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

With just one bite, we were sold! They have lovely breakfast options, apart from the usual "English breakfast". I had the Vovo Frittata & my partner the Mexican Eggs, the ingredients were FRESH which is always a winner! The prices are a little above average but absolutely worth it.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stoped after a night out with the kids. We eanted something sweet so we ordered some coffee and cake. Friendly service and even some entertainment for the kids. Can recommend...we will be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this place on a separate outing to the whalebone pier and lighthouse in Umhlanga. The decor is fabulous and the meals we had were amazing. Only problem was that there was a Sihle toilet for me and women and we had to wait in line to use it.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stopped in for lunch on our last day in SA. The Cafe was quite busy, and the menu and cabinet looked good.

I had really enjoyed 'Pumpkin Fritters' at a restaurant in Cape Town. They were flavoursome and served with a cinnamon sugar icing dip thing, so happily ordered them again when I saw them on the menu.

What turned up at the table after close to 45 minutes was to my mind plain pikelets with only the tiniest hint of pumpkin flavour, and plain white icing sugar.

My wife enjoyed an amazingly good quiche.

They also do fun stuff for kids where they can make their own bread or pizza for lunch. Very messy, but certainly the kids doing it looked like they were having a great time.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I've ordered drinks from here several times and my requests have always been ignored. Milk only, no water. This has been wrong almost every single time. I requested fresh cream with my drink and the cream was sour. The manager insisted that there was something wrong with me friend and I and that the cream was still fine.
He stated that there is nothing wrong with it even though a others agreed that the cream was sour.
Very unfortunate, poor service. Ridiculed and embarrassed in public.