All reviews gateway mall walking distance heated pool breakfast and dinner breakfast staff excellent hotel the hotel staff in room dining enjoyed my stay clean rooms close proximity hotel is situated excellent stay bar fridge business hotel room service business trip
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I do not often have the ability to travel with my daughter, so when I do I am extreemly happy when able to enjoy a trip as I did this one. The hotel made the time with my daughter quality time, and provided to our needs to ensure as I put it, 3 days feels like a weeks worth of time in value.

Thereto I have seen many well known Hotels not having life guards with bigger pools, I was extremely happy to see that they too provided such for their hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear michaelzS9845CF,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We are grateful for your feedback.

We as a team are delighted to see that we have been able to make a positive impact on your stay at our hotel and to see that you have really been able enjoy your time with us and take something away with you. It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us and we do hope to see you back when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you at any time in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

After trying a variety of B&B's and other Hotels I now always stay at the Garden Court. I can park my car in the secure basement parking, walk to shops and restaurants at the Mall, know exactly how long it takes to reach the airport for check-in and for pick-ups. The breakfast buffet is ample for those with a big appetite and those who prefer a continental coffee and croissant get that one too.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Mario K,

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do value your feedback.

I am happy to see that you have found our hotel and services to be convenient for you suitable to your requirements in respect of location and accessibility. You remain welcome at our hotel and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do let me know if I can be of any service to you at any time.

Garden Court uMhlanga

I had a great stay.
Pool was nice and room was comfortable.
Breakfast was top notch
The staff were friendly and helpful
The hotel is child friendly and the mall is a stone throw away.
A great place to have a relaxing break

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear 583mohammedt,

Thank you very much for your response and assessment via the tripadvisor website after your recent visit to the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks over the holiday season. We do welcome your feedback and we value your custom and support.

I am happy to see that your stay went well and that you found our hotel, facilities , location and services to be convenient to your requirements and expectations. We are grateful to you for sharing your thoughts with us and we do hope to be able to welcome you back to our property when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance or service at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

If you are looking for value for money all round, with great accommodation and hospitable staff, then you cant go wrong with Garden Court Umhlanga. Great location, comfortable rooms, chefs that listens to you and go the extra mile to accommodate your dietary requirements, hospitable and friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear sandeshd2018,

Thank you very much for assessing the details of your stay at the garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks over the recent holiday season on the tripadvisor website. We do welcome your feedback and we value your custom support.

We are delighted to see that your experience at our hotel was a positive one and that our property and services were suitable to your requirements and expectations. We are grateful to you for acknowledging the people and services that have been of assistance to you during the course of your stay and we will share your acknowledgement with them.

We do look forward to seeing you again and we do hope to be able to welcome you back to our when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please feel free to contact me should I be able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My family and i experienced world class service and an overall experience that will be remembered for a long time. We will certainly be heading back to Garden Court Umhlanga in the not too distant future.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mohamed S,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks.

Our service team as a group are delighted to see that you have had a successful and enjoyable stay with us. Hearing from a satisfied client such as yourself is always a great privilege for us and we are grateful to you for bringing this to our attention. You are always welcome at our hotel and we do look forward to seeing you when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you at any stage in the future.