US$82
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Durban Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
US$68
Anchor's Rest(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
AHA Gateway Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Priceline
Royal Palm Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$95
Priceline
Addis Bed & Breakfast(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$59
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$398
Beverly Hills(Umhlanga Rocks)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$368
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$411/night.

All reviewsgateway mallheated poolwalking distancebreakfast and dinnertsogo sunbreakfast staffexcellent hotelthe hotel staffin room diningclean roomshotel is situatedenjoyed my stayclose proximityexcellent staykeep up the good workroom servicebusiness hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The hotel is in a great location close to alot of amenities. I didn't like the carpets in the room as it gives the room a funny smell. Breakfast is average. Porters and reception staff are friendly and welcoming. I would go back again hoping they have a creative chef.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear 201mst,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us via the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks.

I have taken note of the concerns you have indicated and we are in the process after addressing and correcting these issues. We do regret any discomfort or inconvenience caused as a result of this. We do assure you that we are committed to resolving these issue.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Deputy Manager.
Garden Court uMhlanga Rocks.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Garden Court hotel is a leading hotel with all the new, modern design style of the hotel group. It is reasonably well located near Gateway Shopping Centre. Food and service levels are very good. There is a need for consideration for a transport service to and from Gateway Shopping Centre, especially in cases where lots of shopping is done and late in the evenings, etc. as the hotel is about 1km away from the Shopping Centre. Otherwise it is a good healthy walk away from the Shopping Centre.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear IanEastLondon,

Thank you very much for using the tripadvisor website to share your experience with us after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We are grateful for your feedback.

I am happy to see that your stay went well and that you had some time to enjoy our hotel and surrounding area. We do hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you at any tine in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a lovely weekend away. The room was cozy, and lovely decorated. No complaints at all. Breakfast is good, not a huge selection, but the coffee and cappachino's are not good at all. The staff are fantastic and so very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for posting your thoughts on the tripadvisor website.

We as a team are all happy to see that you had a successful stray with us and we do hope to see that you back in the not too distant future.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further service to you at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

A really homely hotel. All the staff are amazing and friendly. Everything is clean and well maintained. Breakfast is fantastic. Room has tea and coffee and a mini fridge. Hotel not too far from the beach and plenty of taxis and Uber cars are available.
We felt at home here and will definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Julie S,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us via the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

It is always rewarding to hear from a valued client such as yourself who has had the opportunity to enjoy some time at our hotel and the service which we offer. We as a team are happy to see that our hotel did manage to live up to your requirements and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Should I be able to assist you any further with this at any stage in the future please do feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel is situated lin the perfect spot I could walk to the bank or to the garage,I will definitely take my family there one day and I was very close to the hotel where I had a conference for two days

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear 910phindilen,

Thank you very much for using the tripadvisor platform in order to share your thoughts with us after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

I am happy to see that you had a successful stay with us and that you found our hotel to be suitable and convenient to your requirements and expectations. You do remain welcome at our hotel and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do let me know if I am able to assist you any further with this or at any time in the future.

Garden Court Umhlanga.