All reviewsgateway mallwalking distanceheated poolbreakfast and dinnerbreakfast staffexcellent hotelthe hotel staffin room diningclean roomsenjoyed my stayclose proximityhotel is situatedexcellent staybar fridgekeep up the good workbusiness hotelminute drive
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a lovely weekend away. The room was cozy, and lovely decorated. No complaints at all. Breakfast is good, not a huge selection, but the coffee and cappachino's are not good at all. The staff are fantastic and so very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for posting your thoughts on the tripadvisor website.

We as a team are all happy to see that you had a successful stray with us and we do hope to see that you back in the not too distant future.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further service to you at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

A really homely hotel. All the staff are amazing and friendly. Everything is clean and well maintained. Breakfast is fantastic. Room has tea and coffee and a mini fridge. Hotel not too far from the beach and plenty of taxis and Uber cars are available.
We felt at home here and will definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Julie S,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us via the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

It is always rewarding to hear from a valued client such as yourself who has had the opportunity to enjoy some time at our hotel and the service which we offer. We as a team are happy to see that our hotel did manage to live up to your requirements and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Should I be able to assist you any further with this at any stage in the future please do feel free to contact me.

Deputy Manager.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel is situated lin the perfect spot I could walk to the bank or to the garage,I will definitely take my family there one day and I was very close to the hotel where I had a conference for two days

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear 910phindilen,

Thank you very much for using the tripadvisor platform in order to share your thoughts with us after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

I am happy to see that you had a successful stay with us and that you found our hotel to be suitable and convenient to your requirements and expectations. You do remain welcome at our hotel and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do let me know if I am able to assist you any further with this or at any time in the future.

Garden Court Umhlanga.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have tried many different hotels and B&B's for my frequent trips to Durban. For me none is as convenient as the Garden Court. Not far from the airport, within walking distance to the shopping mall and restaurants. Take a room towards the court yard, so you don't hear a particular kind of Durbanites racing their Golf GT's up and down Umhlanga late at night to impress themselves .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The dinner was not very good for two nights, the first was ok, however the service on the second and third day was not good, ranging from requested to sign bill whilst still eating , to waiting more that 20 minutes and left without anyone attending to me.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear mbulungenim,

Thank you for using the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

The issues which you have raised are deeply concerning and I do apologise to you for this. We as a team are in the process of reviewing your feedback on a point by point basis in order to get to the root of the problem and implement the appropriate action in order to remedy an unacceptable situation.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you any further with this.