“Great Staff, Tasty Food, Good Location”
Review of Mojito's

Mojito's
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Richards Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Our waitress was top notch - even coming up with good ideas to keep a pesky bee away. The location is lovely and the food was tasty (we had nachos, tacos, and the quesidilla -- all perfectly done).

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I enjoy that it is not your typical steak and chips restaurant. The food however seems to always take forever!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I admit that I am somewhat of a Mexican purist and I should not accept real Mexican food in Richards Bay. But I do and the food I had here has only a passing resemblance to Mexican food. It was tasty, sure, but not Mexican.
Furthermore a Mexican restaurant should offer real tequila and not the cheap pass-offs on sale here.
However, I do not need to be too negative. This place does serve good, wholesome food and the staff is attentive. It is good value and the setting at the Waterfront is ideal. I recommend it, just do not expect to eat that which you eat in Mexico.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Shared a platter between 3 and was very filling and tasty..
average on the pocket. Friendly staff, love the hats

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

It was hard for us to choose a cocktail from the many available mouth-watering options on the menu. Well worth a visit just for the cocktails, but the light lunch we had was pleasant and well presented by friendly staff. A popular venue.