“Good food”

Boulder Creek Spur Steak Ranch
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Boulder Creek Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Pietermaritzburg. Bring your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Good restaurant ,great for family outings,with play area,good food & friendly staff,gets busy at times

Reviewed 25 September 2016

My last visit at Boulder Creek Spur at the Liberty Mall, the service was poor. The manager or waiter did not come to see if I require anything else or if everything is okay.

Yesterday I came in for lunch and the service was exceptional from the time I entered to the time I left. Eliya the manager was very helpful and willing to see that I am comfortable as I wanted to watch cricket on TV. He moved to another area as the TV I was initially seated near was showing rugby. During my stay there he came to me to check if all is in order including the TV channel. Also Tony the senior manager was going around checking on the customers.

The waitress Sne Madisha provided 5 star service, willingness, helpfulness, promptness, friendly, informative, and regularly checked if I needed anything or if I everything is in order. Sne served with a smile on her face. I wish other waitresses or waiters perform their duties in the same manner. Management should give credit to Sne for her exceptional service.

The atmosphere was excellent and the food was excellent.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Creek Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear vilanthranp,

Thank you for the review of Boulder Creek Spur! We are pleased to hear that the service was exceptional and that Sne made your dining experience a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

SaveCancel

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

As much I don't like chain restaurants, I was impressed with Spurs food on our event night out.

The steaks were tender and good value for money.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Creek Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Kirsten T,

Thank you so much for the review of Boulder Creek Spur! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the steak and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

As per usual, this Spur produced the goods. Waitrons are attentive and management is involved. The milkshakes were great and overall a great experience. The place buzzes so don't expect a quiet time.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Creek Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear BeardedwonderKzn

Thank you for the wonderful review of Boulder Creek family restaurant ! We are happy that you had an amazing dining experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Nothing new or different compared to other Spur outlets apart from the cramped environment. This is a very popular restaurant in the mall. Good service, good food as usual. Staff are on their toes to keep the customers happy.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Creek Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Sandz612,

Thank you for awesome rating of Boulder Creek Spur. We are pleased to know that your experience with us was pleasant. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards