“Catch up treats ”
Review of Flavour Cafe

Flavour Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Flavour Cafe is a trendy coffee shop situated in the leafy-green suburbs of Montrose. It has a chilled vibe and an excellent outdoor setting. There is something for everyone! Bring your kids to enjoy our play area or simply enjoy something delicious off our menu.
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Flavour you never disappoint! Your food is always on point! Your coffee is consistently good. I’m yet to have something that I dislike on your menu! You’ll always be one of my favourite spots in Pmb! Thank you!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived here on the 7th of January for a family lunch. Needless to say that we booked a table. Upon our arrival they told us that we must wait for table. We were waiting and a table opened. The waitress then wanted to take another family to our table. We then waited 25 minutes for our drinks. My mum and I ordered the chicken griller wrap, which didn't even come with cream cheese like it said. It was overpowered with beetroot, soggy and the wrap hadn't even been warmed up. My dad ordered the dirty Mexican and it didn't even come with Nachos.
All in all, terrible time with terrible service and won't ever be eating there again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Service was good and the food was good.

The cold rainy day was made better by the staff who arranged a warm sitting space for us.

I was too full for their legendary milkshakes - so, I will be back!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Flavour Cafe is still the benchmark when it comes to milkshakes and similar options. Their crush drinks and ice coffee are refreshing as well.
The burgers and chicken & prawn curry were however, bland.
The service is average to below-average.
Nice place to hang out with young families for a sweet, dairy-rich treat, but not for full meals.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Famous for their massive burgers and the original home of the decadent freak shake, Flavour Café never fails to deliver. I have had many a memorable meal there with my family and the food is always great. There is a gift store next door which sells everything from jewellery to jams, as well as a little nursery. There is also a market which sells homemade goods held regularly at the nursery.