All reviews tented accommodation game park outdoor bathroom star quality bull elephant electric fence tea coffee making facilities tent experience relaxing stay nice bathroom early morning drive excellent guide four star beautiful animals reception staff enjoyed our stay wonderful experience
Reviewed 11 July 2018

What sets this resort apart from other resorts is that the staff were service orientated and always friendly, not the usual take it or leave it attitude. The unit I has, although the furthest, had surprise visitors: 2 giraffes within 20m as well as a nyala bull and a red and common duiker.

Room tip: Furthest room on edge of game area: No 11
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Klaus G
DanellD7, General Manager at Falaza Game Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your short but very thoughtful review, we at Falaza Game park & Spa take pride in giving our guests only but the best experience and service, and so are very happy to have exceeded your expectations.
it is always a truly lovely sight to see the game so close to the safari tents and are grateful that you had the chance to experience having them so close.
We hope to welcome you back again one day soon to enjoy another African adventure.

Yours Sincerely

Danell DuPlessis (General Manager) and All of the Falaza Game Park & Spa Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was only able to stay one night, but I have to say that these people understand customer service. All of the staff were friendly and courteous and the facilities were outstanding. Steve was my guide through the Hluhluwe-iMfolazi game park, and walk along the False Bay. He was personable and excellent guide. The main feeling that I got staying there is that they really cared about my experience. I would recommend this as a place to stay without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank xplorer751
Danell D, General Manager at Falaza Game Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

At Falaza we are dedicated to a gracious style of hospitality, combined with the flexibility that puts the comfort of you and our guests first. We are enthusiastic to shared with you such an experience of tranquillity that was so enlightening and relaxing. It is sad that you were only able to have spent one night with us here at Falaza Game Park & Spa, but we hope that this means you will return one day again soon, maybe on your next holiday.
I shall be sure to pass on your kind words to all of our Falaza Team

Kindest regards
Danell DuPlessis and All of the Falaza Game Park & Spa team.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My family & I visited Falaza recently from Australia and were absolutely blown away on all levels.

The staff were fantastic, kind, welcoming and made sure all our needs were met. The spa ladies, chef, waiters, cleaners, Jerry the guide - all were just amazing and so friendly.

**Our stay at Falaza was one of the best trips we’ve ever had and we were sad to leave after 3 fabulous nights there!**

The meals were all fantastic, we felt so spoilt. Definitely 5 star.

The spa treatments were heavenly and my little ones loved being fussed over, having their nails done!

The tents are comfortable, warm and we loved the outdoor bathroom. Beds comfortable also. Two stretcher-style beds were added to the tent for my children. We heard hyenas at night too!

We got right up close to some wild giraffes and zebras on the property thanks to Glen - this was a very special experience for us.

Falaza is perfect for families with young children; not many lodges allow children under 4 on game drives so this was something I had to do a fair amount of research on as we didn’t want our children (ages 4 & 3) missing out!

Jerry’s Hluhluwe game drive was great; he’s very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us an experience we’ll never forget with a close-up encounter with a bull elephant.
We didn’t see rhinos on the morning game drive so went back ourselves to the park that same day and managed to see some; it was easy to self-drive within the park which is approx 30 min from Falaza.

I can’t rave about Falaza enough, highly highly recommend it!

Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so special :)

Emily & family
@petiteswithpassports

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Emily G

Dear Emily

We are so happy to have been able to give you & your family such a great Special and unforgettable experience we find that to be a gift in itself to us.
I have passed on your beautiful review to all of our team here at Falaza, and your words sure did put that extra smile and sparkle in everyone, All the Falaza team hopes you shall all return again one day soon.
We are all so over whelmed by such warm words.

Thank you and kind regards to you and the family.

yours sincerely

Danell DuPlessis & All at Falaza game Park & Spa

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I would like to thank Falaza team for their best service, Danell - what a great team, so accommodating, so friendly, so professional,,,. I came with my parents and niece, my dad can't walk properly, you guys went all out to ensure you allocate a closer chalet for us, you organized a wheelchair for him, you even contacted your maintenance team to switch off your electric fence to get the car through so my dad wouldn't have to walk to the car for the game drive, you set up dinner and breakfast for them,,,the game drive was super and Jeffrey was so patient with us and very friendly - what a joy ride it was,,, oh my goodness I'm short of words. Thank you so much. I'm so grateful. Big up to you!!! May the good Lord bless your good hearts ♥♥♥

Room tip: Beautiful units
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Danell D, General Manager at Falaza Game Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Good Day Nqobile

It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us here at Falaza Game park & Spa.
We always try our best to go the extra mile for our guests to make there stay with us as comfortable as possible and we were only more than happy to do this for your family.
I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon

Danell D and All of the Falaza Game park & Spa team

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We were there for a two night package trip, which included spa treatments and a choice of morning and evening game drive. The reception staff was truly welcoming and very helpful with our arrangements.

Awesome place, well appointed tented accommodation nestled between nature, the breakfast, dinner and staff was top notch.

We really enjoyed our stay and will certainly return at another opportunity.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good day from all at Falaza Game park & Spa

We are so thankful that you had such a wonderful stay with us, we do take pride in giving all of our guests only the best experience.
All of us look forward to welcoming you back to join Falaza Game park & Spa for another adventure

We wish you only the best for the year ahead

Danell D & All the Falaza Game Park & Spa team