“Nasty just nasty food .”
Review of El Hombre - CLOSED

El Hombre
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

A place I'll highly recommend anyone not visiting, a poor excuse for Mexican food, not that many Durbanites have tasted proper Mexican food,food is tasteless and sad

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Some of us enjoyed our burritos, some didn't. Certain combinations are better than others. It's certainly a cool concept and worth trying out until you find the best combination. I'm keen to go back for the sweet stuff!!

1  Thank NasreenPeer
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Had no coffee :(. Tortilla chips were super greasy and tasteless. Burgers were average. Will unfortunately not go there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I have been to El Hombre many of times and i have not been disappointed once! You can either sit and enjoy a Corona and some Mexican treats while listening to some vibrant music while eating or you can simply take away. They have a wide variety of snacks, full meals and desserts - I enjoy the fact that you can not only choose from a wide variety of delicious sounding combinations I much prefer the "make it yourself" where you can choose what ingredients you would prefer!!! Honestly for me, my opinion on Mexican food, it should be packed with flavour and have a nice bite of heat to it, which I find they lack ( the heat atleast). The presentation is very simple and relaxed ( Generally tacos' nachos etc are served on wooden boards with your salsa, ago, sour cream on the side, which makes you more comfortable while you eat you taco's dripping with flavours!!! Their jalepeno poppers are amazing for a snack and the smoked brisket taco is truly divine!!!!! Give it a try :)

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Came here for the first time today and I must admit. Haven't tasted good food in a looong time. They will most definately see more of me. Clean. Friendly staff. Prices are low for such good food. I love it.