US$144
Agoda.com
US$93
US$66
Kingman KOA(Kingman)(Great Value!)
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk clerkfridge and microwavelas vegasa great place to stayinterstateroutedryerchain
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I think the only thing clean in the room was the bed. Carpets weren't bad. Walls and light switches shower and sink could use a lot of cleaning. Price was reasonable. If a hotel chain want to keep a good image they really need to inspect their hotels. This one really need better management when it comes to cleanleness

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

The hotel was dirty, you could hear everything that was going on outside. The room itself was not clean when I got there. There was a white powder on part of one of the bed comforters, there was a dirty sock in the corner, the bathtub had stuff on the walls, and the sink was clogged. I wasn't expecting something extremely nice considering what I was paying but it went even below my expectations!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

After taxes we paid over $200 for a filthy room. Bedding was torn, floor had leaves, table was broken, cigarette burns throughout the non-smoking room, shower had a dead bug waiting for us, water would not maintain temp. The staff was exceptionally nice, however after making a reservation (at a higher rate) with the ability to cancel AND PAY the day of arrival I received a call from the management requesting a credit card to hold the room because it was a busy time of year (Laughlin River Run). He assured me I could pay on arrival, but the next day I got a notification they charged my card for one of the 2 days. I absolutely will not be staying here or any other Wyndham locations.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We reserved a non-smoking room, and we got there the room smelled like smoke and there was a Nash tray on the table inside the room. You can smell the sense that they used to try to cover up the cigarette smoke, but you can still smell it. We tried to get a different room but they were all booked up. Won't stay there again and I won't recommend it to anybody else.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple