“Old motel in serious need of repair”

Days Inn Kingman East
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Holes in the carpet, wifi off and on. Would never stay here again! I like to kick off my shoes and leave on my socks, but my socks were filthy on the bottoms when I took them off....indicating a dirty carpet. When I found out what my husband paid for the room, I was furious! Be sure to inspect your room before paying if you want to stay here.

Room Tip: Check out the room before deciding to stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I think the only thing clean in the room was the bed. Carpets weren't bad. Walls and light switches shower and sink could use a lot of cleaning. Price was reasonable. If a hotel chain want to keep a good image they really need to inspect their hotels. This one really need better management when it comes to cleanleness

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

The hotel was dirty, you could hear everything that was going on outside. The room itself was not clean when I got there. There was a white powder on part of one of the bed comforters, there was a dirty sock in the corner, the bathtub had stuff on the walls, and the sink was clogged. I wasn't expecting something extremely nice considering what I was paying but it went even below my expectations!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

After taxes we paid over $200 for a filthy room. Bedding was torn, floor had leaves, table was broken, cigarette burns throughout the non-smoking room, shower had a dead bug waiting for us, water would not maintain temp. The staff was exceptionally nice, however after making a reservation (at a higher rate) with the ability to cancel AND PAY the day of arrival I received a call from the management requesting a credit card to hold the room because it was a busy time of year (Laughlin River Run). He assured me I could pay on arrival, but the next day I got a notification they charged my card for one of the 2 days. I absolutely will not be staying here or any other Wyndham locations.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple