“Good food and excellent service”

Floyd and Company Real Pit BBQ
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Kingman
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low-n-Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My husband and I split a rack of ribs at this BBQ and the fall-off-the bone ribs were totally delicious, filling and just about perfectly flavored. I am not sure if or what they use for a rub, but the meat did have good flavor. Adding the BBQ sauce on the table made them that much better. The sides of mac and cheese and cole slaw were yummy, too. We were in Kingman for a few days and went to the downtown area to search out a restaurant for dinner. We happened upon an antique car show up and down the street so after walking around the cars for awhile we headed for the BBQ. Although it was busy, we ordered quickly and found a table. The service to our table was excellent. The servers checked on us several times after bringing our dinner.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We live in town and have never tried this place. Wanted to try something new and wish we hadn't. Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how a BBQ place serves meat (poorly cooked and dried out at that) with no BBQ sauce other than cold containers on the tables. You have to order at the counter, everything is overcooked and it's REALLY expensive for what you get ($36.50 for 2 meals and 2 bottled soft drinks). Definitely not a place we will ever return to.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there tonight. He had the special moms meatloaf ,very good. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs, the meat fell off the bone. Very tender, the sides were also very good. Service was fast and everyone was very friendly. We will go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Had a couple beers at Black Bridge Brewery and I needed to eat something. Directly across the street was Floyd's and Company. The tantalizing aroma of wood smoke and BBQ filled the air as I crossed the street. I ordered the smoked chicken wings and they were fabulous! The smoking process renders the fat in the skin so no fatty chicken skin-only crispy, smokey skin with tender meat. The menu is extensive, the service quick and friendly, and no greasy condiment bottles! Glad I stopped by.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We drive from Laughlin just for this BBQ every time we visit Kingman. That good - fantastic ribs and fried chicken. Quality is excellent each time we've been here. Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes are some of the best sides. Lemon pie is a must. We'll be back again!