“Dinner”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low-n-Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there tonight. He had the special moms meatloaf ,very good. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs, the meat fell off the bone. Very tender, the sides were also very good. Service was fast and everyone was very friendly. We will go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Had a couple beers at Black Bridge Brewery and I needed to eat something. Directly across the street was Floyd's and Company. The tantalizing aroma of wood smoke and BBQ filled the air as I crossed the street. I ordered the smoked chicken wings and they were fabulous! The smoking process renders the fat in the skin so no fatty chicken skin-only crispy, smokey skin with tender meat. The menu is extensive, the service quick and friendly, and no greasy condiment bottles! Glad I stopped by.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We drive from Laughlin just for this BBQ every time we visit Kingman. That good - fantastic ribs and fried chicken. Quality is excellent each time we've been here. Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes are some of the best sides. Lemon pie is a must. We'll be back again!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was on my way back to my office, and stopped in for lunch. It was 11:45, which is a little ahead by certainly after 11:30.

Normally, when on the BBQ side I'll get a salad with chicken. Sounds crazy here, but it's really not to be missed. However, when I tried to order I was told they did not have salads yet as they had to cut lettuce. I was not offered to wait, just "we don't have it yet". Strike one.

I didn't fell like a more "normal" BBQ offering, so I went for the catfish special. I like catfish well enough and though I would give it a go. Strike 2.

What you get is two pieces of catfish, fries, hush puppies and coleslaw. When they arrived, the catfish and hush puppies were a little "dark", not a good sign. I grabbed a fry, only to find them a little on the cool side.

The breading on the catfish was tasty, but obviously the heat was waaayyyyy up on the oil so they nearly burned the batter. Same with the hush puppies. Tasty mixture, just too "done". That's the best miss part from the title.

I will be back and still suggest this place, just now with reservations.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner with my family, decided on pizza, although the BBQ menu looked very inviting too. Really helpful service at the counter to get exactly the pizzas we wanted. Quick service and excellent pizzas. Very good value with some nice quality fountain drinks too. Highly recommended!