“Frozen lemon pie”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low-n-Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was told by a women in the pharmacy to try' Floyds frozen lemon pie. We went to the walk up counter. The girl was not friendly and after 15-20 minute wait a women brought out our 1 piece of pie. We took it back to our hotel room, it was delious plenty to share but the time it took to get it was disappointing .

BBQBubba14, Owner at Floyd and Company Real Pit BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

I am very happy you stopped in after the recommendation from the local pharmacy. I am extremely sorry for the poor service you received and more troubled you weren't greeted by a friendly staff member. Our family takes pride in all we try to do here each and everyday and work with our staff to make sure everyone is made to feel at home. I will follow through with our staff and make each one aware of your experience and the need to correct some attitudes immediately.
The lemon pie you had, is my wife Tammy's creation. She will love to hear how much you enjoyed it. Thank you for the review and I promise we will strive to do much better going forward. Have a wonderful day.
Bubba

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friend and I had lunch here, the service was friendly and helpful, the food was great. I overheard staff talking about Chili Cheese Fries, these are to die for and a meal in themselves, I also had the Sausage sandwich both were great. My friend ate the pulled pork the sauce on that is to die for. I would recommend this for friends, family and business gatherings. This was our first time but will not be our last.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Ate at Floyd & Co. after checking reviews and it did not disappoint. BBQ chicken sandwich, pulled pork plate, & BBQ beans were all very good. Didn't try any desserts, but the warm peach cobbler sounded delicious. Order food at counter and it's delivered to your table. Picnic table indoor seating & a few outdoor tables

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My daughter and I were on our way to Vegas and we were trying to find some place to eat in Kingman since it was lunch time. As we were taking the exit for 93 we saw the Pig on the sign and thought we would give this place a try. We wanted something other than chain fast food, and going local can always be an adventure. Floyd and Company Real Pit BBQ did not disappoint, we both went with the Pulled Pork Sandwich special with includes a drink and bag of chips. I will say we both enjoyed our large sandwiches. The pork was smoked to perfection and the BBQ sauce was very tasty. I would high recommend the next time you are in Kingman, AZ to give this place a try. It is a little off the beaten path, but well worth it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter wanted bbq so we came here. Simple set up. Menu on wall, walk up order, get your own drinks and meal will get delivered to you.

Daughter had ribs with corn on the cob and baked beans. Ribs fell off bone and had good flavor. Beans were very good but corn on cob must have been in hot water for hours. Complete mush, ate 3 bites.

Burger was good and so were the fresh cut fries. Not a fan of romaine lettuce on a burger but thats me.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.