“great Mexican food!!”

Salsa Mexican Grill
Ranked #20 of 494 Restaurants in Sandton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

this is a great Mexican Restaurant!! the food is prepared like proper Mexican food should be and tastes delicious!! George( one of the owners) took great care of us and made proper and informed suggestions as to what we should eat!! the prices a good and for quality you cannot do better!! ---ALSO--- a great selection of Tequila!!

1  Thank NevilleG1

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pretty good Mexican, and big servings. I ordered the chicken enchilada, and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as two enchiladas. I don't know why the menu listed it as singular. Thankfully, my colleague convinced me not to order more food initially. One order (two enchiladas listed just as "enchilada") was plenty of food for me. The margarita was nice too.

1  Thank BSchug
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried out the restaurant on a Sunday for lunch - so glad we did! He had a Quesadilla and couldn't stop raving throughout the meal about how delicious it is. I had a "Create Your Own" and made up a fish taco essentially - it was great. We loved the music although it may not be for everyone. The staff were friendly and helpful. An overall great experience :)

1  Thank Megan C W
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Such a great ambiance. Bustling and busy. Good food, good margaritas and mojitos.
Teenagers love it and adult friends do too so it's a great all rounder in a busy shopping centre.
The nachos are really good, so are the enchiladas and tacos from fish to chicken - it's always good.
Service is attentive.
Pricing is not bad for the area.
Management even took my request to heat up my dinner very seriously and went beyond the call of duty to ensure I was happy with the end result. Most impressive service with good attitude.

1  Thank Stephanie_Moss
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this afternoon visit. The service was excellent and the food was filled with sheer love! We would certainly visit again. An absolute must for Mexican cuisine...

1  Thank Mayaven