“Old Year's Eve Dinner”
Review of The Brazen Head

The Brazen Head
Ranked #514 of 812 Restaurants in Pretoria
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Old Year's Eve - where do you go? A band playing "eighties" - Manager welcoming you with a smile - the dinner, service and personal attendance of the personnel made the evening.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Our Friday Club having used numerous restaurants over about 17 years convene lately at the Brazen Head for our business breakfast on Fridays. The friendly service of Hettie Human and her team makes you feel at home and the tasty breakfast compares well with the best that we have enjoyed elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

When we arrived at the door there were plenty of waitresses hanging around and a manager but no one batted an eye. When they saw my daughter (13) they said we must sit outside in the non smoking areas which was fine...except 4 tables were blowing clouds of smoke all over us despite a no-smoking sign...and no one did a thing to stop them. Two tables patrons were totally drunk and their language obtrusive and inappropriate . The menus were brought after requesting 3 waiters. The food was poorly presented and boring. The chips and meat had a distinct beer flavor ..:.we left without finishing our food and gave it to a poor homeless guy in the area. I doubt he enjoyed it either ! We won't be back. Ever.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Our Friday Club enjoyed our business breakfast. Management went out of their way to accommodate us. The environment, service and breakfast was most enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

What a horrible manager! Ordered rump, the portion received wasnt rump and soooo chewy it took me 5 minutes of chewing to get it down. Manager proceeded to tell me I am a horrible person, then argued with me that it was sirloin, then realized her mistake and then again told me i am horrible. If this is new management then good luck to this joint!!!