All reviews union buildings an average hotel enjoyed my stay beyond the call of duty travel agent short stay beautiful room rooms are clean south africa out of this world home away from home business cleaners executive security gm accommodation
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Hotel staff is very friendly, they are warm and makes your stay at the hotel very interesting. The food is well prepared and their rooms are of high standard. It is easily accessible and there's a Acadia shopping centre down the road which makes life easy if there are items you need to buy during your stay at the hotel. It is situated approximately 200 meters away from Union Building and this makes it a best hotel for tourists

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear thabiso _ matlokotsi

Thank you providing us with such wonderful feedback back on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your valuable comments.

It is always great to receive positive comments regarding our Staff, service and facilities. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the team.

We are indeed fortunate enough to be conveniently located within close proximity to all the major attractions and services.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This time around I visited Premier Hotel Pretoria during the Pretoria Classic Pro AM, and chose the destination because it was close to UNISA, as well as of the fact that I knew what to expect.
Ben Jonas, the General Manager, as well as Sylvia, Reservations Clerk, went out of their way to assist me before hand with my reservation. As I am on a strict meal plan, I gave through my dietary requirements, and they were more than happy to cater to my specific needs.
After breakfast on Saturday Morning, we asked that they make me 2 boiled eggs to take with for after the competition, and the waitress came back with a perfectly branded and packed take away box - eggs beautifully packed with salt and pepper, as well as delicious Watermelon, Pineapple and Grapefruit separately packed, for me to enjoy.
Saturday Night I received a call from the hotel Restaurant, asking if they could prepare my supper for me the same as the previous night! As I was allowed to choose what I wanted to eat that night, I asked that the driver pick up Sushi for us, as well as that the Restaurant send up wine to my room, before coming to pick us up from the vennue (after driving us up and down the previous day and earlier) WOW! THESE GUYS GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!!
The Rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious, and the HUGE mirror surely helped for my late night posing prep!
All and all a great experience - like always a pleasure to visit!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Chantelle

Thank you providing us with such wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate such valuable comments.

I am delighted over your comments regarding our staff and service experienced, will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the team.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a business trip. Dark and dingy hotel with limited natural light. Rooms are OK but a bit dated and not the cleanest I've ever stayed in. Food was predictable and repetitive. The hotel swimming pool is akin to a pond. Spend your money elsewhere if you can.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sam C

Dear Sam C

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Premier Hotel Pretoria.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting and exceeding your expectations.

I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

When we checked in, the hotel couldn’t find our reservation even with giving them the reservation number. Fortunately I found the email confirmation later that day which showed we had prepaid. They asked me to forward it to them. Also, I called the desk to ask for shower amenities. Fortunately, I found them because no one ever came up with more. Otherwise, the room was nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was much better than when we were there 2 years ago. I would stay again if in Pretoria.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Fran E

Thank you so much for your honest review, it is so wonderful to hear such valuable feedback from our guests.

Premier Hotel Pretoria prides itself in the quality of our service and the friendliness of our staff, the team and I are looking into the situation to ensure that a similar problem will not occur again in future.

Despite the miscommunication, we hope to be your destination of choice upon your next visit to Pretoria.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I enjoy staying at the Premier Hotel Pretoria because it is nicely quiet. I get to sleep peacefully. The staff is friendly and respectful. I also enjoy the food. the environment is so welcoming, one feels at home.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben J, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear phumek

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

We appreciate your comments about the staff, food and hotel.

It brings the team and I great joy to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations

We certainly hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Pretoria for your home away from home experience.