All reviews union buildings enjoyed my stay executive room excellent service shuttle service breakfast and dinner hotel is located free wifi rooms are clean short stay south africa home away from home business receptionist cleaners security gm
Reviewed 24 June 2016

For a trip in pretoria it is a nice hotel.very good bed.A man at the reception was profissional.Good advice for taxi.Good and rich break fast. Old type hotel but very comfortable. Good size of rooms with every thing inside specially the
Bathroom.

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
seanmv1968, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Koffispouseahos

Premier Pretoria is proud of its staff the way they deal with our guests and the positive memories our guests leave with. We will certainly pass on your positive sentiments to our staff .
Our offerings in terms of Hotel, F&B etc is always under review and we are pleased to see this is paying dividend
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Mr SM Verdon

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I received a great service and I enjoyed the meals and the staff was so friendly. There is shortage of irons. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and the free wi fi just completed everything. Satisfied..

Date of stay: June 2016

Dear SitoleS

Thank you for choosing Premier Pretoria as your hotel of choice, the staff certainly are delivering wonderful service to our guests and we will pass these comments on to them .
We will certainly investigate the issue regarding irons , and where needed ensure we have sufficient

Yours in hospitality

Mr SM Verdon

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Good Morning. Thanks for the opportunity to comment on your hotel. Please note that I am not criticising, merely indicating my experience. I had a problem sleeping the evening I was there, as it seemed as there was a lot of shifting of furniture above me, or what sounded like the moving of furniture. The food all looked stunning, and perhaps a suggestion to your chef slicing meat, it should be sliced thinner please as it loses it's taste if cut too thickly. Please add ice-cream to your buffet menu, lol!!! I missed it, but the manager was kind enough to arrange a bowl for me, so thank you, thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
seanmv1968, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear 644pearlc

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Premier Pretoria . We have taken cognizance of your concerns and addressed them . I am pleased to tell you that we have ensured that cold meats are sliced thinly and beautifully displayed. Ice cream is in most instances available and may soon feature as a permanent item on the dessert buffet.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Thank you for the great stay! The pork belly buffet was great and the service was also great.
The rooms were clean and modern. Although the location is nice and central, I did however no feel that comfortable to go outside of the hotel due to the dodgy area, but that's nothing the hotel can really do anything about.

Dear 32clintond

Premier Pretoria is situated in the midst of the hustle and bustle of central Pretoria , safety is everyone's concern , walking around the city during the day, visiting the Union buildings is safe, but one should exercise caution not to carry valuables etc, however at night i am sure one can appreciate no matter where you are in the world , one would exercise a higher degree of caution.

Our culinary journey at the hotel has come on in leaps and bounds and i will with pleasure pass your comments on to the chef.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

The cars on the streets are loud and as a light sleeper I struggled to fall asleep. For the first time I was asked to fill in forms when checking in. When I asked why I was told it's new management rules.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Yonelat

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. On your next visit , we are only too happy to allocate a room facing the garden. This will certianly assist you with a wonderful nights sleep.

As for documentation, unfortunately it is a legal requirement to ensure guests details are correctly filled in , and as such you will be asked to check , correct where necessary and provide information.

I fully appreciate the irritation of being a regular guest however we ask for your assistance in this regard

Yours in hospitality