All reviews union buildings enjoyed my stay an average hotel beyond the call of duty travel agent short stay beautiful room south africa out of this world home away from home business executive security gm workshop supper venue
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Good Morning. Thanks for the opportunity to comment on your hotel. Please note that I am not criticising, merely indicating my experience. I had a problem sleeping the evening I was there, as it seemed as there was a lot of shifting of furniture above me, or what sounded like the moving of furniture. The food all looked stunning, and perhaps a suggestion to your chef slicing meat, it should be sliced thinner please as it loses it's taste if cut too thickly. Please add ice-cream to your buffet menu, lol!!! I missed it, but the manager was kind enough to arrange a bowl for me, so thank you, thank you.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
seanmv1968, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear 644pearlc

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Premier Pretoria . We have taken cognizance of your concerns and addressed them . I am pleased to tell you that we have ensured that cold meats are sliced thinly and beautifully displayed. Ice cream is in most instances available and may soon feature as a permanent item on the dessert buffet.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Thank you for the great stay! The pork belly buffet was great and the service was also great.
The rooms were clean and modern. Although the location is nice and central, I did however no feel that comfortable to go outside of the hotel due to the dodgy area, but that's nothing the hotel can really do anything about.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear 32clintond

Premier Pretoria is situated in the midst of the hustle and bustle of central Pretoria , safety is everyone's concern , walking around the city during the day, visiting the Union buildings is safe, but one should exercise caution not to carry valuables etc, however at night i am sure one can appreciate no matter where you are in the world , one would exercise a higher degree of caution.

Our culinary journey at the hotel has come on in leaps and bounds and i will with pleasure pass your comments on to the chef.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

The cars on the streets are loud and as a light sleeper I struggled to fall asleep. For the first time I was asked to fill in forms when checking in. When I asked why I was told it's new management rules.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Yonelat

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. On your next visit , we are only too happy to allocate a room facing the garden. This will certianly assist you with a wonderful nights sleep.

As for documentation, unfortunately it is a legal requirement to ensure guests details are correctly filled in , and as such you will be asked to check , correct where necessary and provide information.

I fully appreciate the irritation of being a regular guest however we ask for your assistance in this regard

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I received an excellent service from the front desk on arrival and throughout the stay at the hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.

The food was also very well prepared with very hospitable staff, they know how to make one feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
seanmv1968, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Thandos2016

Thank you for the kind words of praise, it certainly adds value to our staff and allows them the opportunity to see first hand how our training interventions become effective. We look forward to having you back in the very near future

Mr SM Verdon

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

This is a great hotel with friendly, helpful staff and good food. The pool is more decorative than for swimming in - I only saw one person in it in a week! Room very comfortable and clean. However, the area is not great for tourists - don't go out on your own, and if you do, take nothing of value with you. Uber taxis are the way to get around.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
seanmv1968, General Manager at Premier Hotel Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Jane M

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel and your recent stay at Premier Pretoria . Our chefs have worked extremely hard on the culinary journey and our guests are experiencing a little bit of Africa. We thank you for your kind words regarding your meal.

The area is in the inner city and has its pro's and cons , we appreciate that every city has crime and that we do everything to ensure your safety whilst with us , with the Union Buildings up the road it allows our guests to stroll the beautiful gardens , but one should ensure they are safe.

We look forward to your return visit

Mr SM Verdon