Southern Sun Pretoria
US$74
Moroccan House(Pretoria)
US$117
US$98
Glen Marion Guest House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$175
US$217
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstsogo sunexcellent serviceextra milethe hotel staffbusiness travelreception areachecking outswimming poolenjoyed my stayhome away from homekeep up the good workrooms are spaciouspleasant stayunion buildingssleepgovernmentgym
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I think Southern Sun Arcadia is a good hotel and I always enjoy staying there. All they need to do is to make sure that rooms are thoroughly cleaned and smell nice before you let the visitors in. My last experience of sleeping there was not good as the whole room had a very bad smell because of bad odour from the bathroom. The toilet was not cleaned properly after it was used by the previous occupant.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Good Morning

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing to stay at Southern Sun Pretoria. The team and I are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and we value your feedback. This certainly hasn't fallen on deaf ears and I can assure you the required measures of corrective action will be taken.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I had excellent service, 16th stew was nice. I even eate it morethan i expected. The guys that are standing by the reception area they are so friendly let alone taking the bag and keep it.
I always feel at home when am there, the room is clean and tidy i Love it its always fresh

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Good Morning

Thank you so much for your feedback, we at Southern Sun Pretoria pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver. We are most happy that you enjoyed our stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My stay in Tsogo Sun was a satisfying stay. The service was just the best. I prefer Tsogo Sun as this gives me the comfort of always knowing what to expect. The standard is fairly the same. The rooms are always clean and the white towels always provide a feeling of a clean environment. Room service is prompt. I only arrived in the Hotel around 23h45 and the kitchen was going to close at 24h00. I ordered food and the staff mentioned to me they will be closing at 24h00 but they will make a plan to give me what I ordered. My order was perfect. it was more than I expected due to time constraints. Tsogo Sun staff are really doing their best.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Good Afternoon

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Let me say from the onset that delivering great guest service is key. The team and I very happy that you enjoyed you stay with us. We at Southern Sun Pretoria pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

i am highly dissapointed at the southern sun Pretoria hotel
this is suppose to be your top of the range hotel but i've stayed in some of the stay easy hotels and its 10 times better then this crap
the walk from the parking to reception is a drag
the air con in the room is that of a road lodge quality
we ordered malva pudding from room service @ R70ea, and it was hard burnt and cold we left it outside of the room from 5pm on Saturday and when we checked out it was still not collected from our door
the breakfast was horrible and so limited the tables had no cutlery and when we asked for cuppa-chino we were told we have to pay for it (when i stayed at garden court i could drink cuppa-chino at will the whole time)
i feel i have lost trust in the Tsogo sun brand or the southern sun brand at least
and i will never ever recommend anybody to stay at that hotel and i feel like posting this on hello peter because i felt i wasted my money when i should have booked garden court Sandton or Hatfield instead i went for the superior brand i.e. southern sun from what I've been told.
you guy made my 2017 end on a bad note and my 2018 start on an even worse note

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Good Afternoon

Let me say from the onset that delivering great guest service is key and we pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver. Your feedback is valued and has not fallen on deaf ears. Thank you for taking the time to take my call, I am glad that we could resolve the matter and we look forward to showcasing our true hospitality.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I was happy with everything from my check in time till the following morning when i realised only when i woke up that my fitted sheet was not changed because it had blood on it. what i did i just made it a point that the cleaner sees it so that it can be changed and in the evening when i checked it was changed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Good Day

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We at Southern Sun Pretoria pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver. I am most disappointed for your experience and can assure you that your feedback is valued and has not fallen on deaf ears.