All reviews tsogo sun excellent service street noise room service hotel staff checking out air conditioner swimming pool reception area home away from home keep up the good work rooms are spacious union buildings pleasant stay business government bath
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Southern Sun Pretoria. All the staff have a welcoming gesture and are easy to provide assistance when needed and responses to queries. They are all clear about issues addressed to them.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rodney P, Manager at Southern Sun Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

The team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver and believe that delivering great guest service is key. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I was very disappointed with services I got from the hotel, the security guard were rude and I room was properly prepared.. The receptionist were fantastic. My room had blood stains and I slept on them

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Good Morning

Thank you for choosing to stay at Southern Sun Pretoria and giving us your feedback. I can assure you that your feedback has not fallen on deaf ears, we at Southern Sun Pretoria pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver. The necessary corrective measures has been taken and put in place.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The hotel must continue to offer good service to its patrons. I have used this hotel in the past and have found that the standards are high. I have previously recemmended the hotel to my friends and colleagues. Southern Sun Pretoria management must continue the good work.

Good Morning

Let me say from the onset that delivering great guest service is key. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future. Your valuable feedback is welcomed and has not fallen on deaf ears.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The Southern Sun Pretoria staff are very friendly, efficient and professional. They went an extra mile in making sure I have a memorable and special stay with them during my birthday. Siyabonga Phungula and the front desk staff that were on duty on the 18th of September 2017 greeted me with a happy birthday song and hugs, it felt like home away from home. They exceeded my expectation when they gave me a birthday cake, present and a beautiful heartfelt message.

Good Afternoon

Thank you so much for your feedback. The team and I are so happy that you had a memorable experience. We at Southern Sun Pretoria pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

i spent two night during September 2017, The facility is still well maintained, good staff ready for any task allocated to them.The room are well cleaned and the Resturant still offering good Breakfast and Dinner. However i think extra staff must be appointed at Restaurent.

Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for staying at Southern Sun Pretoria and let me say from the onset that delivering great guest service is key. We value your patronage and I can assure you that your comments is valued and has not fallen on deaf ears.