US$129
Kievits Kroon(Pretoria)
US$101
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Abafazi Guest House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
US$77
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$108
US$84
314 on Clark Guest House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$79
Agoda.com
Manhattan Hotel(Pretoria)
US$67
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Warm welcome and everything worked perfectly. Excellent facilities including wifi gym and kitchens in rooms. Nice cooked breakfast. Great for business travel. No issues at all. Staff polite and friendly throughout. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2016
HotelManager369, Manager at The Villas Luxury Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the wonderful feedback. Take care !

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I stayed at The Villas for 7 weeks. A very pleasant stay looked after by very professional, welcoming, warm members of staff.

Whether you are staying business or on holiday the Villas is an excellent base to work from. There are varying sizes of apartments, some with balconies or gardens. I had an apartment with a small garden, fantastic for relaxing and privacy. The apartments are perfectly adequate and reasonably appointed - see below. The larger apartments have full cooking facilities; all other rooms have microwaves and somewhere to prep your food.

WiFi – free & available throughout the complex. There were a couple of problems with the WiFi during my stay. When reported the hotel staff were quick to remedy any issues.

Breakfast – complimentary & a good choice to choose from each day.

Laundry – fantastic service. On one occasion my laundry was returned to me in 5 hours. You don’t have to use the hotel’s laundry service; there are on-site washing machines and dryers. It’ll cost 10 Rand (approx 50 pence - GBP) to use.

Minor laundry niggles - 1 – Each apartment is supplied with a mini ironing board, which I felt was totally inadequate. There is 1 full size board in the on-site laundry room. Also if you choose to do your own Dhobi (laundry) there are no facilities in the apartments to dry & air your clothes. I ended up getting wire coat hangers from Housekeeping and hung my within the apartment to dry. Perhaps on reading this note the management may consider equipping each apartment with a full size ironing board and a clothes airer.

Security – Good. The Villas complex is enclosed and gated. Surrounded on two sides by Diplomatic premises with car parking inside the venue, CCTV and guards on each gate. No problems encountered during my stay.

I would have no worries in recommending The Villas, and when next in that part of the world I look forward to returning to stay again.

Harry’s tip – If you want a balcony or garden apartment you’d better ask when booking your accommodation.

Well done to all staff from all departments who made me feel very welcome during my stay in South Africa a very pleasurable experience, thank you. Hope to see you again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr Harry B
HotelManager369, Manager at The Villas Luxury Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Mr Harry,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding the ironing boards in the rooms and will take up with management. Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff....It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to The Villas Luxury Suite Hotel.

With Much appreciation

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel is nice and warming. This is not a modern hotel, but definitely has a cottage feel. Everything is a bit dated and the floor cracks a bit, but their in lay its charm. The staff was great and the restaurant served good comfort food. Everybody is very friendly.

A few suggestions...
Channel guide
Travel adaptors in room for US plugs (you are right across the street from The American embassy)
Hair conditioner in room not just shampoo.
Also mouthwash
Or just a bit more extensive hygiene packet in rooms.

A few small complaints. The shower floor is tiled and of course has grout. From what I can tell the grout used to be White and their definitely some blackening of that. Also, please change out the key chains for the room key. They are massive and not ideal for putting in pockets. Also, the day of smart phones and tablets here. Why is there no available outlet next to beds still? I had to unplug the alarm clock in order to plug my phone in, it was that or across the room.

Shane

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel, we have taken all your mentioned points into consideration. We are busy with renovations and upgrades and do appreciate your comments. Our main priority is to be able to offer a well maintained and comfortable accommodation and service. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to our improved and upgraded hotel.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed there for 5 days from 19 to 24 June 2016. The service was always good, always cordial and professional in the restaurant. The ladies at the Reception were excellent always smiling and ready to help particularly Claudette and Mwangala. our ever available friend who drove us arouind was always punctual and never late! We enjoyed our stay there. All of you guys deserve medals!
Until we meet again,
Mwila from Zambia

Room Tip: Excellent rooms. Stayed in A205
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Mwila,

Thank you for your much appreciated remarks, our staff at The Villas Hotel always go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is most memorable. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

Take Care.....

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Despite checking in mid-week I found the staff attentive to my needs and responsive to requests no matter how mundane. Both front desk staff and housekeeping were courteous and pleasant 24/7. Not having a planned destination on a sleepy Sunday, I wandered over to the Front Desk to ask for recommendations. Within a minute I had several suggestions from Zaza, resulting in a leisurely walk and wonderful tour of The Pretoria Art Museum.

Room Tip: Don't be shy. Ask the Front Desk clerks for whatever you need to make your stay comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about our hotel. The Villas staff are always willing to go that extra mile to make your stay most memorable and comfortable. We wish to welcome you back in the future, it would be such a pleasure.

With much appreciation