All reviews stay easy hotel gautrain station peaceful sleep tsogo sun other hotels room service excellent stay recommend this hotel feel at home excellent service enjoyed my stay accommodation cbd comfort cleanliness
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The hotel offers a nice atmosphere and the staff are willing to help. Easy to get to it and easy to get out of it when you visit other places. Rooms are well maintained and freshly kept for a comfort stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The place is easily accessible.the staff were really welcoming and during check out it was simple. I hope to go go back as the service was beyond my expectations. My daughter enjoy being in the baby seat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
GrantHewitt, General Manager at StayEasy Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I enjoyed everything the hotel stuff was friendly and the breakfast was on point. Even though I couldn't access the wifi as I didn't now the password but everything was okay. The bed was comfortable and easy to sleep on. I wouldn't mid sleeping there again in the nearer future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
GrantHewitt, General Manager at StayEasy Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Im not happy about the hotel at all. When i checked into my room, i realised that all the coffee mugs were filthy. The wifi service was unreliable, it could not connect.The service offered by the workers was not good (the staff at reception were very grumpy and not showing eagerness to assist).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
GrantHewitt, General Manager at StayEasy Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Thank you continue treating your clients with care and prioritizing them much appreciated. I Stay easy with my rewards at Stayeasy when I needed accommodation most. Staff is friendly and also helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Good day,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us