“Does what it says on the box!”

Our Coffee Shop and Patisserie
Ranked #14 of 55 Coffee & Tea in Johannesburg
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Great place for a cup of coffee and a pastry. Their Banting cheese cake is really good and their baked goods are all made on the premises. The menu is Portuguese-inspired, and whereas it is not vast, it is a good selection. A great place to have a meeting or work. WiFi is available. I gave it 4/5 because, as a pescatarian, I find their menu very meaty and limiting for me for breakfast or lunch. It’s otherwise a charming place with a good atmosphere and friendly waiters.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Quick breakfast and coffee at this great establishment. Awesome service by Gilbert and great value for money. I opted for Eggs Benedict and a capachino. Highly recommended

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh and clean, spacious coffee shop. Good breakfast and lunch variety. Friendly service. Very good chicken curry as well as fish. Hand made chips would be a good alternative to the frozen oven version. Will be back!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The more I go to Our Coffee Shop, the more I enjoy it! It has become my go to place to meet friends and family and I order the same thing EVERY TIME! (Gilbert will tell you!)

This is a hidden gem! My favourite breakfast/brunch is the Creamy Spicy Chicken Livers on Toast with a poached egg - even my kids are starting to order it!

If you want a nice, quiet breakfast or lunch with some friends or family, this is the place to go! Their cakes and cupcakes look divine too but I haven't tried that as yet!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Had a Banting Eggs Benedict - poached eggs on a bed of mushrooms, ham and covered with Hollandaise sauce - absolutely delicious. Would definitely go back again. Can't wait to try their Banting Alfredo. Looks amazing.

Date of visit: May 2017