“Light supper”

Ranked #37 of 1,359 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My son took us to the restaurant for an late afternoon meal and we shared two pizzas. The pizzas were devine. The service wasn't as quick as normal but that was probably because they were busy. Overall a great meal and nice setting.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a business lunch at JBs. Friendly waiters, yummy food....just too many flies. Tables are a bit close, could do with a bit more space. Steak and chops done to perfection!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have frequented JBs quite happily over many years, until yesterday.
I was absolutely starving having walked out of a 3 hour training (I should have eaten before), before I was seated I asked for the menu and selected a middle of the range pizza and a beer. the pizza was the "Sweet and Sticky" for 119-, a middle of the road pizza (expensive already), two cheeses supposedly, mozzarella and blue cheese (I did not taste any blue), bacon which was so small and brown a magnifying glass is required to see it, plus spicy tomato, ginger relish and avo, there was some kind of skinny goo which may have had those things but skinny and tasteless except for the avo, altogether an unhappy and skinny topping which I would have complained about if I was not so famished, I was unable to find my waitress for the bill and paid without leaving a tip.
I was also unable to have a Stella draught which I was looking forward to, altogether a disappointment.

1  Thank KelvinZulu
Jade C, Public Relations Manager at JB's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear KelvinZulu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not our normal high standards.

I have communicated the issues to management and we are taking the necessary steps to rectify the problem.

As for our Stella draught - we have had difficultly getting it in as there is a major shortage of stock. Therefore, as a result, we have opted to install a Castle Lite draught.

Please could you send your cellphone number to feedback2196@gmail.com so I may get in touch with you.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Most perfect if you are looking to be with the in crowd. Not the cheapest place although the food is good and well worth the slow service.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Decent place, good friendly service and a varied menu all pull together for a great breakfast experience. JB’s is good for lunch and dinner as well.