“Amazing coffee, food and service”
Review of Father Coffee

Father Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 24 August 2018

So glad we found this little gem of a coffee shop during our stay in Joburg! My partner and I ended up here every day and we always felt welcome and the coffee was always consistently amazing. There is so much variety to try, and their knowledge and skill when it comes to coffee is really evident. The brekky options were awesome as well, small portions which is nice for a change and very well priced in my opinion. Nice, light and airy surroundings but also very cosy on a winters day. Definitely check it out in either Rosebank or Braam! And if you're a coffee fiend like us you can buy one of their amazing roasts to take home to brew yourself!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place by somebody in Cape Town (we are on holidays from Australia)

The coffee is the best we have had since being here along with great tasty food. We had the Easter egg espresso shot along with iced lattes, donuts and savory breaky.

I wish we lived here so we could come here all the time!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I lived in Joburg for a few years and this is by far the best coffee you'll find in the city. Super hip place located in Braam. You may feel a bit out of place if you're sensitive to "the cool kids" but put that attitude aside and enjoy it for what it is.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Honestly the most reliable caffeine fix in Johannesburg, plus the toasted brioche with Nutella and banana is heavenly. They roast their own fresh beans so you know you’re in good hands and at R20 a cappuccino it’s a bargain

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We met a friend there - I'm sure it's a great venue if you're a coffee fan but as I only drink tea it was a big lost on me.

Date of visit: April 2017