“Try the Point Steak 🥩 unusual and tasty”
Review of Turn and Tender

Turn and Tender
Ranked #33 of 1,390 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

There are several Turn and Tenders in Johannesburg, we went to the one in Illovo. A happy space, patrons all enjoying themselves, good service, reasonable prices, delicious steaks. It is the only restaurant I know that serves a Point Steak shaped like the huge Gherkin construction in London. Have it crusted in pepper. Umnn! Making my mouth water once again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Turn and Tender restaurant in Umhlanga, South Africa (near Durban). We both ordered steaks. I have to say that they were outstanding. I haven’t had Steak like this in a very long time. The basting was delicious as was the accompanying sauce. The service was outstanding as well. What made it even better was that the price we paid for our steaks was very reasonable too!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Made a reservation but didn't have a table when we arrived. something about reservation not being transferred to the book. Food was ok and generous amounts served. Atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I just love this place, the meat is amazing, service is great.

As you walk in, we got a waiter which explained all the meat cuts, how they are cooked and the differences between them

Made the choice easy for us, couple your steak with some of the amazing south african wine and you have yourself an amazing meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Took my wife to Turn and Tender Bryanston for her birthday, and WOW !!!!!!!!! Best fillet steak weve ever had - FANTASTIC.

It has become one of those "Whoooo best steak weve ever had" story places

Would recommend it anytime