All reviews one bedroom apartment melrose arch self catering basic shopping helpful reception staff living area serviced daily sandton city mall excellent accommodation well equipped kitchen home away from home place to stay the hotel is clean long stay business travel would definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Premier Classe Suits = warm reception throughout; safe; perfect location with walking to all amenities day and night (I liked viewing the Bentley cars at their dealership down the road). Returning....

Room tip: ground floor rooms are excellent
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

A big thank you kutlwano2016 for your review and I am very happy that you found
an attraction out if the ordinary to boost your stay at Premiere Classe Suite Hotel.
I look for ward to your return early 2017 for the range of new Bentleys.
Belinda Louw

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We needed a room near the M1 for an early morning departure to avoid traffic. We found the Suites to be clean, quiet and with lots of safe undercover parking for our 4 x 4's.The staff were extremely accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Good Day 289tj , thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.
I am happy that your vehicles fitted under our shade nets ;-)
I hope you enjoyed your journey and if or when you are back in Johannesburg you will use us again.

Belinda

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We stumbled across this venue per chance whilst frantically searching for last minute accommodation. We booked a one bedroom apartment but on arrival I was pleasantly surprised when we were upgraded to a very spacious two bedroom, two bathroom suite. The only downside is that we were placed on the third floor .... this establishment has no lifts so it is a slight inconvenience if you have loads of luggage to trudge up and down. The suite has modern contemporary furniture , it is airy and extremely clean. The crisp linen and firm mattress ensured a pleasant night's rest for my weary bones. The ambience is very pleasant, relaxed and peaceful. Although the establishment was fully booked , you barely hear the other guests. The location is ideally situated close to upmarket malls and eateries. We were so chuffed with this unexpected gem that we booked an extra night. The staff are professional , friendly and very helpful. I will most definitely be booking here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you Nasreen for your review . I appreciate you sharing you experience on Trip Advisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at Premiere Classe and were pleasantly surprised. I am happy to ask staff to carry your bags to the 2nd floor if our guests fell they
will not be able to manage.
I will certainly ensure you get a suite on the ground floor when you return to Johannesburg and stay with Premiere Classe.
I look forward to welcoming you back.
Belinda

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The staff were really accommodating about allowing us an early check in as we flew up from Cape Town to attend a 1.30pm Greek wedding. But, our room was tatty, the wardrobe was dirty (sand on the shelf), the kitchen cupboards had not been cleared, the other bedroom had a broken bedside table. It was a huge disappointment and certainly won't recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Jenni, I appreciate you taking time to write a review.'
I apologise for the room not being up to standard. I would really have appreciated it to be given the opportunity to rectify the problem and or move you to another suite.
It could have been resolved at the time and you would have been satisfied.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I think that the rooms are good value for money. The Reception could be more welcoming and there could be some flexibility about ordering breakfast. I arrived after 7.30 and it seems as though that is the deadline for ordering.

Date of stay: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you for your review. I have spoken to the night staff and your request should have been passed on. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.
We are currently looking at a revamp in the reception area, so if you return I am sure
you will see the change.
We look forward to welcoming you back.