“Convenient B&B”

In and Out Guest Lodge
Ranked #18 of 42 Benoni B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 May 2016

The host was very friendly and helped us locate local amenities such as groceries and restaurants. It is conveniently located 10-15 minutes from the airport. Room was cozy and nice. We even left with a parting gift for the children.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank markburger2016

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Everything was perfect ! Thank you for your kindness! I was lucky to contact you. George helped me when I was in need :)
Good location( near arpoirt)
Big room and nice bathroom. Plenty of space in room.
Kind staff around.
Free WiFi .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Martin B
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at In and Out Guest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Martin we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back if you ever find yourself back in Johannesburg.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

If comfort, security, safety and homely flavor are amongst your priorities, then look no further! Friendly transfers and warm
hospitality. Delicious breakfast served on request. Although the weather is generally good throughout the year, opportunity for improvement exists around installation of aircons in rooms.
I'm looking forward to visit again

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kactas
Sarah H, Public Relations Manager at In and Out Guest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Thank you so much for your review, It was a pleasure to have you at our Lodge and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for your suggestion about the air conditioning that is our next step in upgrading In and Out.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Beautifull place,amazing service.warm reception from Owner George and staff.

Homely view in a quiet surburb,2 minutes walk from the mall with all facilitiesi.e banks and shops and a filling station.

This is my new home away from home when in joburg.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Wame M

Thank you so much for staying with us it was a pleasure to host you at In and Out. We Look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Whilst visiting South Africa from the UK as part of work I had the pleasure of staying at Tinglewood. I was situated in a room outside of the main house, had my own ensuite and everything that I could want in my room. I found the hostess to be very accommodating, always trying to ensure that my needs were met. I would stay here again, as would my colleague who travelled with me.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business