“*thumbs up*”

Milwaukee Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #40 of 143 Restaurants in Bloemfontein
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Milwaukee Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Bloemfontein. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We come to this Spur regularly. With the recent Spur debacle, I felt that I had to just say how great the service and food is at this Spur particularly.
I visited here yesterday with my family. We got Jonathan as our waiter and he was fantastic. He was quick to service us and the food order was perfect. I was a bit skeptical when he didn't write down our orders, but everything came out 100% correct. The food was also nice and freshly prepared.
I will definitely continue supporting the Spur. Keep up the wonderful service and quality of food Spur!

1  Thank Minzke
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Milwaukee Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Minzke,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback and for your continuous support. Delivering excellent food and service is what we live for - glad you experienced just that! We hope to offer you many more good experiences with us in the future!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Ladies fillet was excellent, tender and cooked to perfection. The new jalapeño and cheese burger was tasty and all meals served with generous portions of chips and onion rings.

1  Thank Jennifer196807
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Milwaukee Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Jennifer196807,

Thank you so much your amazing review of Milwaukee Spur! We're thrilled to know that the meal was a hit.

We hope you enjoy many more great meals with us in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The service is always friendly, attentive and the staff aim to please. Food is standard (same as other Spur branches) but I've never been disappointed with how my steak is done to specification!
Well done Milwaukee Spur, keep it up!

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Milwaukee Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear dineo258,

Thank you for your review of our Milwaukee Spur Family Restaurant. Customer service and quality meals are very important to us and we are thrilled to hear that you received just that. We hope to see you back again, soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Traveling from the EC to Gauteng we stopped over in Bloemfontein. After a long day I was really looking forward to a stock standard "Cheddamelt stake" only to be served with the toughest piece of shoe leather you could ask for. The steak knife and I gave up after several attempts to cut through a clearly inferior quality piece of meat.
Compared to the standards we are used to from Spur - certainly well below parr . Unfortunately this disappointing experience will not bring me back to the Milwaukee Spur again and I would certainly advise you to seek another Spur in town to avoid being disappointed.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

we were a large table of 14 celebrating a birthday party. The beverage service was very attentive and prompt. The food orders were taken correctly and arrived in good time considering the size of the group. My daughter who was celebrating her 3rd birthday received a hamper with goodies which was a nice gesture. We made use of the children's birthday special which was very good value for money. My daughter got her face painted and really enjoyed the children's facilities. A great affordable option for a children's birthday function

1  Thank Carl H
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Milwaukee Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Carl H,

Thank you for the amazing review of Milwaukee Spur! We are thrilled to hear that we could be part of your daughter's birthday celebration and that you had a fun time. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon for more Spur moments.

Kind Regards,