BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
College Lodge(Bloemfontein)
  • Pool
All reviewsnational museumshuttle servicespecial touchenjoyed my stayshopping centrewi firooms are spaciousfriendly servicegreat value for moneyfree statehome away from homecigarcognacpietironconferencefridge
Reviewed 17 July 2017

It was a lovely stay for me and my wife for her birthday. She had a good stay with the forever helpful staff. The place is surprisingly quite even though it is situated in the middle of town. The place was well cleaned and the room was very spacious. Well done!!!

Room Tip: Awesome service and a spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear tebohom299

Thank you very much for your feedback after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am glad that you and your wife enjoyed celebrating her birthday at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I had stayed before here, but this time was a dissaster. At 10pm the noise levels on the top floor from a party of guests was very loud. I called 3 times to managment who promised to solve the issue, but it never stopped. At 11.30pm I asked to be relocated and I was told the hotel was full. I travel every week for business, unless you want to party till midnight, then gice this place a miss

Room Tip: NOT the 7th floor for sure
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear grantn533

Thank you very much for your review after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Please accept my apology for the fact that you were inconvenienced during your stay. Your concerns have been addressed and we trust that your next stay will be an uneventful one.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

As I said the beds are very old as one of the legs of the bed in my room broke while I was sleeping and i called the reception they sent a security to fix it but when I claimbed my bed it fell again that leg.

Room Tip: The room was good but the bed was very old as it broke one of the legs of it while I was sleeping.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear lithad2017

I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced during your stay due to the problems experienced with the bed.

I have addressed your concerns with my Housekeeper and the problem has been resolved.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My brother and his wife have always raved about this hotel in central Bloemfontein. They have become really good friends with the General Manager (Pieter). The hotel was extremely busy as can be imagined over that particular weekend. There were welcome drinks and chilled waters available in reception. On arrival in our rooms on the 5th floor, we were received with a "welcome" basket and hand written note welcoming us back to the hotel.
Service in the bar area was a delight and dinner pleasant. Breakfast great!
Rooms spacious and clean - a definite recommendation to anybody wanting to visit Bloemfontein. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Anthea Memory A

Thank you very much for your review after your recent visit to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Unlike with other hotels, check-in was smooth and quick. The staff were friendly and efficient, delivering an excellent service. The rooms are spacious and neat. Bon Hotel Bloemfontein Central is a great place to stay in the Free State capital. It is literally situated at Bloem Plaza Mall. The hotel is very reasonably priced and offers a great value for money. All in all, it offers a good friendly experience. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and will definitely come back and recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear sidwellg2017

Thank you very much for your feedback after your recent visit to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.