US$117
Abiento Guesthouse(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
  • Free Internet
All reviewsshuttle serviceshopping centrewi fiexcellent servicegreat value for moneyenjoyed my stayrooms are cleanfree statepieterironfridgevenuedstv
Reviewed 8 June 2017

As I said the beds are very old as one of the legs of the bed in my room broke while I was sleeping and i called the reception they sent a security to fix it but when I claimbed my bed it fell again that leg.

Room Tip: The room was good but the bed was very old as it broke one of the legs of it while I was sleeping.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear lithad2017

Thank you very much for your feedback after your recent stay at the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced during your stay due to the problems experienced with the bed.

I have addressed your concerns with my Housekeeper and the problem has been resolved.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My brother and his wife have always raved about this hotel in central Bloemfontein. They have become really good friends with the General Manager (Pieter). The hotel was extremely busy as can be imagined over that particular weekend. There were welcome drinks and chilled waters available in reception. On arrival in our rooms on the 5th floor, we were received with a "welcome" basket and hand written note welcoming us back to the hotel.
Service in the bar area was a delight and dinner pleasant. Breakfast great!
Rooms spacious and clean - a definite recommendation to anybody wanting to visit Bloemfontein. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Anthea Memory A

Thank you very much for your review after your recent visit to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Unlike with other hotels, check-in was smooth and quick. The staff were friendly and efficient, delivering an excellent service. The rooms are spacious and neat. Bon Hotel Bloemfontein Central is a great place to stay in the Free State capital. It is literally situated at Bloem Plaza Mall. The hotel is very reasonably priced and offers a great value for money. All in all, it offers a good friendly experience. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and will definitely come back and recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear sidwellg2017

Thank you very much for your feedback after your recent visit to the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We booked into The Bon Hotel in Friday the 21st April till Sunday the 23rd April 2017. We have a son with cerebral palsy and all of us received nothing less than absolute friendly, helpful and excellent service... Especially for my son.

We will definitely return to The Bon Hotel

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Clinton D

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My friends stayed here and we came by a few times to pick and drop them. Their check in was quick and easy and the staff very welcoming, my friends had a personalized welcome note with an Easter egg in their room which a very special touch for such a big place. The rooms are spacious and warm, there were extra blankets, drinking water and a fridge as well as tea and coffee station. Lovely place I would recommend any day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Pieter V, General Manager at BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Rati B

I am glad to hear that you were impressed with the BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central and that your friends enjoyed their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.