“disappointing”

Tsitsikamma Falls Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure Park is situated close to Stormsriver on the Garden Route of South Africa. We offer various adrenalin Eco Adventure Activities such as Waterfall Zipline Tours, Gravity Zone Abseiling and Quad Bike Tours.
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

If it’s not your first time doing zip line you will probably be disappointed. Short zip lines in short track, and the price... The only thing special is the view..
good attraction for kids or people how never do something like that...
We disappointed.

"an amazing experience"
"adrenaline rush"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 October 2018

As a long-term climber and qualified to run ropes, I was very interested to see what standard the guides were working to. Especially as my children were having a go. I was impressed by the standard even though the first impression of the venue was not so high. The zip lines over the gorge were great fun and the children were delighted. They are too young to not be accompanied by either myself or my wife but that just made it a real family event. I thoroughly recommend this adventure.

Tip. if your child is really small take something with a collar to prevent rubbing around the neck. We only had a fleece for them and they roasted in the sun.
90% of the time I would say getting the photos from any adventure is a waste of time but here I reluctantly agreed and we are very happy that we did. I took a couple of photos of my wife and one daughter zipping but you really do not have the time and certainly not the angle to get decent photos. The package was 210ZAR for about 50 photos and films.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Notwithstanding recent foot surgery for me and a hand in a splint for my wife, this experience was not a problem. The instruction was comprehensive and on-going throughout the whole time and no-one in our party had anything approaching a scary moment though one member was petrified at the prospect beforehand and for the first few of the 8 lines. If you are able to look about while winging your way through space, there is lovely scenery all around.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We had a fantastic, fun filled time zip lining in Tsitsikamma! We got to do 8 slides of varying length and height. Flying along the zip line among the tree tops is an exhilarating experience. We were accompanied by two guides who were very competent, capable and friendly. They made our zip lining tour one of the highlights of our holiday. Strongly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We turned up on the off chance we could participate and were led straight in and onto a guided tour. 2 leaders for 4 people. They took our cameras off us to take photos of us we would never have captured and were thoroughly helpful throughout!! Including telling us to get a refund as if you can prove it’s your birthday with a driving licence, you go free! What an extra special treat! Also get a bottle of water each to use as you go round.
We tipped the tour guides, but seemed only fair after they’d told us about our refund.
Photos taken to buy were reasonable and super!!
Well worth it!