US$132
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$81
BestWestern.com
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$102
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$78
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$120
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$117
US$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$101
ComfortSuites
US$100
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

All reviewsholiday innluke afbfront deskroom was cleanrudy's bbqstayed at the red lionthis past weekjacuzzi tubbiscuits and gravychoose this hotelwest phoenixstayed nightsparking lothome away from homeking suitenice place to stayspring training
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The staff at this hotel was friendly and accommodating. We greatly appreciated them allowing us a later check out time. The hotel was clean, comfortable and walking distance to shops and restaurants. We had no issues during our stay. The only negative is the shower/tub issue as described below.

Room Tip: We had a King room which was large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. We were at the end of the first floor and it was very quiet. The only negative was the bathtub/shower combo. The shower was incorporated into a large Jacuzzi type tub and it was very awkward getting into and out of the tub to take a shower. Also, the shower head was too low making it uncomfortable to use.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Blair V, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

We are so pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and that we were able to accommodate you with a late check out. We do apologize about the shower/ tub issue and we have addressed this with housekeeping. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Very friendly & helpful staff. Sarah was especially helpful and very professional.We had reserved 4 rooms for 6 days and gave us a very good rate!! I Am & will stay here again. I come out here for "spring training", but I usually stay on the other side of town.....I will DEFINITELY stay here.Plenty of restaurants ( Recommend Rudy's BBQ), & retail stores near by. this use to be a Holiday Inn, Their is a Holiday Inn on the next exit, but you get more value here...like I said use to be a Holiday Inn....Same, If not Better!!!
Happy Travels!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and very nice! The Mini Suites Are Highly Recommended!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was looking for super cheap for a quick stay. I was a little worried but read reviews, looked at pictures - and the price was very good. So I went for it. It's actually a perfectly nice hotel. High standards. Desk was helpful, room was nice, clean and comfortable. It shares a parking lot with a big mall, another across the street - nice if you need to pick something up (which I did) and nice if you are like me and like to run outside but not in traffic and not out where you are alone. A big mall that is not yet open but has people around, areas to get away from traffic. So I truly had everything I look for, at a very inexpensive price. I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We stayed here on our way down to Yuma. Easy check in, quiet & the room was nice. It was easy to find. The pool was pretty warm considering my son jumped in at 9p.m. The breakfast was ok. The usual items, however the pancake machine was not working which disappointed my husband.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed there this past week. The hotel is very quiet and very clean, I was amazed with the staff and how courteous they were. You cannot go wrong with the pricing of their hotel and you will get a good nights sleep plus the Breakfast.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business