Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$75
BestWestern.com
US$124
US$109
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$102
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
US$78
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$122
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$138
US$172
US$155
GardenInn.com
All reviewsholiday innluke afbfront deskroom was cleanrudy's bbqstayed at the red lionthis past weekjacuzzi tubbiscuits and gravychoose this hotelwest phoenixstayed nightsparking lothome away from homeking suitenice place to stayspring training
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Very friendly & helpful staff. Sarah was especially helpful and very professional.We had reserved 4 rooms for 6 days and gave us a very good rate!! I Am & will stay here again. I come out here for "spring training", but I usually stay on the other side of town.....I will DEFINITELY stay here.Plenty of restaurants ( Recommend Rudy's BBQ), & retail stores near by. this use to be a Holiday Inn, Their is a Holiday Inn on the next exit, but you get more value here...like I said use to be a Holiday Inn....Same, If not Better!!!
Happy Travels!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and very nice! The Mini Suites Are Highly Recommended!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was looking for super cheap for a quick stay. I was a little worried but read reviews, looked at pictures - and the price was very good. So I went for it. It's actually a perfectly nice hotel. High standards. Desk was helpful, room was nice, clean and comfortable. It shares a parking lot with a big mall, another across the street - nice if you need to pick something up (which I did) and nice if you are like me and like to run outside but not in traffic and not out where you are alone. A big mall that is not yet open but has people around, areas to get away from traffic. So I truly had everything I look for, at a very inexpensive price. I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We stayed here on our way down to Yuma. Easy check in, quiet & the room was nice. It was easy to find. The pool was pretty warm considering my son jumped in at 9p.m. The breakfast was ok. The usual items, however the pancake machine was not working which disappointed my husband.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed there this past week. The hotel is very quiet and very clean, I was amazed with the staff and how courteous they were. You cannot go wrong with the pricing of their hotel and you will get a good nights sleep plus the Breakfast.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Staying at Lexington suites was a very enjoyable time! Hotel was very well located! Was there for a golf tournament and location perfect to a number of golf courses! Breakfast was very good with numerous healthy choices!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends