All reviews holiday inn stayed here rudy's bbq room was clean jacuzzi tub biscuits and gravy choose this hotel cookies west phoenix late check parking lot nice place to stay spring training sarah motel
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was looking for super cheap for a quick stay. I was a little worried but read reviews, looked at pictures - and the price was very good. So I went for it. It's actually a perfectly nice hotel. High standards. Desk was helpful, room was nice, clean and comfortable. It shares a parking lot with a big mall, another across the street - nice if you need to pick something up (which I did) and nice if you are like me and like to run outside but not in traffic and not out where you are alone. A big mall that is not yet open but has people around, areas to get away from traffic. So I truly had everything I look for, at a very inexpensive price. I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We stayed here on our way down to Yuma. Easy check in, quiet & the room was nice. It was easy to find. The pool was pretty warm considering my son jumped in at 9p.m. The breakfast was ok. The usual items, however the pancake machine was not working which disappointed my husband.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed there this past week. The hotel is very quiet and very clean, I was amazed with the staff and how courteous they were. You cannot go wrong with the pricing of their hotel and you will get a good nights sleep plus the Breakfast.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Staying at Lexington suites was a very enjoyable time! Hotel was very well located! Was there for a golf tournament and location perfect to a number of golf courses! Breakfast was very good with numerous healthy choices!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoanT1150
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed at this hotel in Feb 2017 and was pleasantly surprised with this spacious room. Queen bed, desk and office chair, two upholsterer chairs with ottoman, small wet bar with micro, refer, k-cup coffee maker, large jetted tub. Great WiFi, 32" TV. Plenty of free parking. Nice breakfast room - Breakfast includes hot choices. One tip, ask for room on the back side of the hotel to avoid some road noise. Many restaurants and shopping within walking distance and very close to I-10. About 20 mins to stadium or Luke AFB. Highly recommend this one.

Room Tip: Backside (east side) of hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo