“1st visit with family”

Ah-Hai Sushi & Grill
Ranked #9 of 150 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited with my nephew and his girlfriend. They have been here before. This visit was very good. Great value!! great selection, fresh. and filling. very happy with the food. As for the service, well Jasmine was not the best and slow and uncaring. But that did not affect our food or our experience

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great Sushi spot, always consistently good quality. The chefs are fun and its a good time to sit at the bar.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have visited this popular sushi restaurant many times. It is located in a small shopping area near the Target on Cotton Lane. By 5:30 or so there is usually a wait. Their sushi is fresh made and delicious. The menu is huge! Loads of sushi and many other dishes. Some beers and wines are available. Service is quick.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I went to Goodyear to spend Christmas with my son and my in laws. After landed from London, my son took me to this simple cozy place. The staff is friendly and ready to help you with your order. We had Chicken Fried Rise, California Rolls, and some salmon sushi.
The food is great, the fish fresh and overall that’s a place that we enjoyed so much that we came back many other times. Higly recommended.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Read reviews of people traveling two hours to eat at this small restaurant in a strip mall. So glad I am ten minutes away! Very sophisticated menu. Had a variety of sushi rolls. All were spectacularly tasty. Miso soup the best I have had. Happy hour prices were so reasonably priced. Had fried calamari, Volcano rolls, Snow White rolls, Spicy tuna rolls, and two Smelt roe rolls. All great. Service was really good. I'll return!