“Great place”

TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my daughter in the area and she requested some of her favorite foods from childhood. This place had everything I could ask for, from pots n pans to dishes n silverware. It was such a GREAT location, everything was within minutes , there was even an awesome little Mexican restaurant, nail salon & convenience store just steps away. The room was spotless, quiet, and all in perfect working condition. The staff were wonderful & helpful, especially Katherine in the Breakfast area. The pool was clean & well stocked with towels. I used to stay at another hotel when visiting but will only stay here whenever I'm in the area again. You guys are doing a great job! Thanks so much : )

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michele W

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My dad, brother and I visited the Towneplace Suites for the Final Four. Being a hotelier I was shocked that when we checked in after check in time we did not have a room reserved who was a Platinum Elite member and 10 nights from a Lifetime was not even acknowledged or had a room ready. We were told they were busy from the night before. Breakfast was subpar but complimentary. This seems to be a new Hotel but our top drawer in our room pulled right out of the cabinetry when we were checking in. This Hotel is a great location but needs some polishing around the edges.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MancityChamps
Lisa R, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear MancityChamps,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I'd love to speak with you regarding your experience here. If you get a chance please give us a call or send an email.
Lisa Reyes

Reviewed 12 April 2017

If you're traveling East or West and just need to stop this is a good location. The breakfast options are very limited to continental but there's a Cracker Barrel down the street or a few local options within 3 miles. The rooms are clean and appropriately sized for business travel. Any more than 2 people may be a challenge.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron G
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Stayed here with my wife and son in late February. As others advised, the lobby is more of just a desk and not much else. Kind of oddly positioned on the property, but no issue.

The place had a fantastic pool that they kept very warm. We were able to use it even when the weather was not really warm. That was awesome.

Now the bad - many of the people that stay here stay for weeks and months at a time. They begin to think of the place as their home and not considerate of others around them. We stayed on a Saturday & Sunday night. Saturday night the guy next to us was playing his Spanish music at 10000 decibels all evening. They obviously were having some sort of party next to us. Okay, no problem - it's Saturday night. Well, by 1:00 in the morning I called the desk. The guy said "Yeah, I heard that as I was making the rounds a few times - I'll let them know to shut it down". Well, he obviously did this - but the guy continued screaming and yelling until at least 3:45 in the morning. He was obviously drunk or on some drugs. Staff did nothing beyond tell him to shut the loud music off. I complained in the morning, and didn't hear anything Sunday night. Regardless, not something I'd expect from a Marriott property.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kearnsisawesome
Lisa R, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that the guest next door was not considerate of other guests nearby even after multiple attempts by our night auditor to quiet the guest. I would be happy to discuss this further with you by phone.
Lisa Reyes
623-535-5009

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Great location for any Tribe fan out there...less than 10 minutes from the ballpark, whether you are an Indians fan or a Reds fan. Close to many restaurants and shops as well. located right off the 10 Freeway.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
3.1 km away
5.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
1.9 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area

Been to TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear? Share your experiences!