US$138
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$133
US$81
US$78
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

All reviewsyogurthuge closetfull size fridgesoy milkin great conditionspring training facilitynice hotelstay at this hotel againcancer treatment centerpool and hot tubminute drivesausageevery morningthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyfront desk staffpans
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Great location for any Tribe fan out there...less than 10 minutes from the ballpark, whether you are an Indians fan or a Reds fan. Close to many restaurants and shops as well. located right off the 10 Freeway.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My Son and I were there for a Baseball Tournament @ Goodyear Spring Baseball Training Fields. We arrived at the hotel well before check in time. Clearly, they realized we spent the entire day traveling since we were from Northeast Pa. They let us check in early, we were very happy with the room, the cleanliness and view. Although, the hotel was under construction the staff made sure all guests were comfortable. The breakfast was free, it wasn't bad but, no place to sit to eat. The choice was outside on the patio or to your room. That didn't matter to me, may have to someone else. The weather was not typical Arizona weather, it was 40 to 50 degrees, damp & windy, so going outside wasn't a good idea. I definitely would stay here again because it was centralized to every place we wanted to go, and it was close to the Baseball stadium where My Son played with his team. Right down the road is Rudy's Country Store, for the best Barbecue we ever had. We went twice. Across the street from the hotel, The Cancer Treatment Center Of America, Phoenix.

Room Tip: I loved the view from our room, it overlooked the freeway, a track of farmed land. I'm not sure what the other room views are?
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My husband and I stay at a category 7 Marriott property in Scottsdale each week for work, but with attending the Fiesta Bowl, we decided to stay closer to the University of Phoenix Stadium for that specific weekend. We chose this hotel because it cost the least amount of points for three nights and was the closest to the stadium. With that said, just a few points:

1. As stated in the subject, you get what you pay for. This was the cheapest Marriott available in the area, and it definitely showed. With that said, it is still a Marriott property. While not as nice as others in the area, the Marriott quality was still present.

2. The rooms are spacious, and I believe they are in the process of being remodeled as ours smelled of fresh paint and new carpet (not a bad thing!)

3. The complimentary breakfast was fine. Nothing special, but then again it was free so there isn't much room to complain.

4. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and accommodating - we really appreciated that!

5. The entrance of the hotel was probably the worst part, as it seemed non-existent. We drove around the property once before deciding that one of the doors looked like it might be the main entrance.

6. The area around the hotel seemed very safe, with plenty of options for restaurants and grocery stores.

All in all, a decent stay. Definitely lower quality than other Marriott properties, but it was still up to Marriott standards. If you are looking for a place right off of I-10 to rest for the night, this is definitely a great place to stop.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stayed October 17, 2016 in room 401. The room was nice and roomy with a very efficient kitchenette.
We were on the top floor and at the end of the hall, north facing. Must have been a large HVAC on the roof above us, this ran 24/7. Would have enjoyed a quieter room for sleeping.
The bath tub was very slippery, you may like to ask for a bath mat.
We will stay again, the price was right.

Room Tip: North facing avoids the setting sun.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JULIE H
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This property is fine for short stays, but for an extended stay I would look elsewhere. The parking is mostly located at the far end of the property from where my room was located. There is not a traditional entry or parking area for unloading and a small vestibule with a single door at each side. The breakfast area was dirty almost every time I walked by due to residents using it as a "party area". While some of the furniture showed wear everything in my room was clean and in good working order. The location is just off I-10 in a nice area with lots of dining and shopping within walking distance.
Note: I was visiting during spring training which I believe affected my experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dustyelectrician
Lisa R, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Dustyelectrician,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback!
Lisa Reyes