Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$82
QualityInn
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$75
BestWestern.com
US$109
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$102
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$78
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
US$106
All reviewsyogurthuge closetfull size fridgesoy milkin great conditionspring training facilitynice hotelcancer treatment centerstay at this hotel againpool and hot tubminute drivesausageevery morningthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyfront desk staffpans
Reviewed 10 October 2015

First, this hotel is a great location for what I needed, and very clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly. I've never been a fan of TownePlace Suites breakfasts, but there were a lot more options (sausage and real eggs) than usual here, which is great.

However, I wouldn't call this an extended stay hotel as the brand would imply. It was really just a small hotel room with a kitchen. There wasn't even a separate living area like in most Towneplace Suites, just a sofa across from the bed. The room as a whole was fine, but I was expecting something a lot more suite-like, even if it was a studio suite like in other Marriott extended stay properties. For a three night solo business trip, it was just fine, but I'd never stay here with my family or for more than a few nights. I know they have actual suites, but I'd never pay more for one when I could stay at a Residence Inn for around the same price and automatically get a larger room. Not sure what Marriott was thinking in the design of this one.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Texas2011a
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Nice clean property .
Staff was friendly and professional.
Rooms were clean and quiet.
Lobby and breakfast area also very clean.
Newer property

Easy access to freeway and multiple restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

So disappointed in our three night stay starting June 4. We booked a one bedroom with a small kitchen. There was one love seat that needed cleaning. This was a pull out bed and as a sofa really uncomfortable. Had one computer chair for the computer table which doubled as our table for our lunch.Only one person was able to sit there while the other had the sofa.

The bedroom was a separate room with a door, which was nice,The mattress was not comfortable. We could not find a luggage rack, and when we asked housekeeping, she did not know what that was. The pillows were also uncomfortable. Wish we had brought our own. The first night we hung our Do Not Disturb hanger as we were tired after a long motor trip.
We made sure to remove the DND hanger the next morning so housekeeping could enter. Long story short, housekeeping had gone home about 4 pm and our room was not cleaned. That meant trash still there and no fresh towels which we desperately needed. The front desk receptionist was terrific. She came up herself with clean towels and took our trash out. The next day we returned after 4:30 pm and guess what! Room was not cleaned and no DND hanger on the door. Very annoyed, I called the front desk and she immediately sent a crew up to clean the room with the supplies we were missing the day before.

Breakfast was OK. Cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and you could make your own Belgium Waffle every day and boring.

After extensive traveling and staying in Marriott brand mid-level hotels, this was our first big disappointment with this brand. We will never return to this specific hotel nor can we recommend it to others.

Something that also bothered us was that this hotel apparently is a meeting location for migrant workers for the local farm area. At the end of day the parking Lot and pool area looked like day workers seen at Home Depots.We should have noticed the white buses on property when we arrived

This is not an inviting place for families with young children but maybe that is the clientele you market to for this location.

Stayed: June 2015
Kiley R, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Thank you for you for your comments; we greatly appreciate your feedback. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.

I am very sorry to hear you were displeased with the setup of the living area in your suite as well as the comfort of the mattress, sofa bed, and pillows. Within the last month we replaced all pillows in the hotel and the pillows in your specific suite were replaced May 19, 2015. We have received a lot of positive feedback on the new pillows but I do apologize they did not meet your expectation. I deeply regret your room was not serviced as it should have been and have passed this information on to our Housekeeping Manager to avoid any similar situations in the future. I am delighted to hear our Front Desk staff was terrific as we truly do try to exceed our guest’s service expectations. We are excited to announce that TownePlace Suites as a brand rolled out a new breakfast program which started June 15, 2015. The improved breakfast includes sausage, fried eggs, and all of the previous selections. Agriculture is a large contributor to the Southwest Phoenix Valley economy and as such we do occasionally house workers here to harvest the fields in our area, I am very sorry you were bothered by this.

Again, thank you for your comments. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Goodyear

Best Regards,

Kiley Robison

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Great staff, very simple and plain in the lobby, didn't try breakfast since it ends too early.

Rooms are very comfortable, and VERY quiet. Nice kitchen instead room, fully stocked with all cookware and dinnerware needed.

When returning to Phoenix, I will be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Nathaniel R
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. We came for a graduation in the area and were only there for a few days. Room was immaculate, staff was extremely friendly. The hotel does offer a decent breakfast which worked well for my wife and I. The location is good right off of the highway. Overall we loved hotel and the price and will be back.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family