All reviewsgreat locationfive nightsacross the streettanger outletsstayed hereblackout shadesgila river arenapool and jacuzziexcellent stayabsolutely stay here againqueen sizewould highly recommend staying herelounge chairsspring training tripfull size fridgeentertainment complexwithin walking distance
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Awesome stay. Friendly staff. clean new rooms. Close to stadium easy to find. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone coming to this area for business or pleasure great location just an awesome stay

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Nicole N, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Glendale Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are ecstatic to hear that you had an overall awesome experience! We appreciate you recommending our hotel to your fellow travelers, and we hope to welcome you back on your future visits to Glendale.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Close to stadium, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The 1 bedroom suite would be great for an extended stay. Met my family there for an event at the University of Phoenix stadium which is just across the street.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My husband and I went down to Phoenix because he was participating in the Spartan race at the stadium. The stadium was in walking distance so it was very convenient, as were outlets, a movie theater, and lots of great restaurants. This hotel is pet friendly which I love even though I myself did not being my pets. The fitness center was clean as was the pool and the complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The staff at this hotel is amazing! The hotel is super clean and its right in the middle of several restaurants and lots of entertainment. We stayed here with 12 other families for a baseball tournament and its very kid friendly. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I would stay here again, staff - 10, hot tub hours - 10, location to fun - 10. The hotel is new, and felt like it. There's a jet in the hot tub that's amazing, like a massage, but in a hot tub. Also, the laundry facilities are free to use, and they're quick.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family