“Great farm to table food”
Review of Joe's Farm Grill

Joe's Farm Grill
Ranked #9 of 500 Restaurants in Gilbert
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful grass fed burgers ordered by 3 out of us and my husband ordered a brisket sandwich. We also ordered a salad to split. The food is all locally grown for the restaurant by the community here. Very tasty. The farm salad was huge and shared by 2 of us. Another place you stand in line to order and they deliver to ur table. Would recommend.

1  Thank Liz H

Reviewed 13 March 2018

no matter when or why I come to Joe's Farm Grill, the food is always up to standard and makes me wish I lived closer. The offerings are fresh and slightly different than what is typically available in a similar establishment. I love to check out Guy Fieri's Triple D places and this is one I knew about and had eaten at previously. You will not be disappointed. It is a fun place to bring kids and in all but the summer months, eating outside is pleasant with tons of shady trees around. I love the grilled salmon but the burgers are yummy too. I have yet to try anything here that was not delicious!

1  Thank toknighton
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We checked out this place while visiting family in AZ. Really cool atmosphere and a good selection on the menu. Some classics with good spins. It was featured on Diners Driveins and dives and it a pretty cool place on a warm night. Great outdoor seating

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

If you haven't been to Joe's recently, well it's changed a little bit. Where before you had to pickup your food, they deliver it to you now. The inside has been expanded. The food is still great though. Only disappointment was that I think they got rid of the baked potato fries.

1  Thank cjschreiner
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We come here every trip we make to the Phoenix area! I love the beet salad, such a unique flavor combo! Love the outdoor eating and the charming atmosphere!