Review Highlights
A highlight of our time in Arizona!

I brought my son to Arizona to visit one of my long time friends. I wanted him to experience the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jacqueline R
Great ATV ride

Great ride through the desert into the canyon. Perfect mix of road and rock trails. I would... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2018
Garth C

All reviews box canyon atv adventure candy bars tour guide pony express hour tour great ride cold water an amazing experience another couple an excellent guide ray helmets safety trail terrain goggles
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Our guide, Ray, knew I was nervous to drive. He made sure he gave me his best ATV for first-time drivers and let me follow right behind him. It made me feel very comfortable and confident! Our boys loved it!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my mother who is a senior citizen. We had both zip lined before and we had a wonderful time. Our guides focus on safety first. Highly recommend this business!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My son was spending his college spring break vacation from South Dakota with us... we had experienced another atv tour a couple of years ago in Phx and wanted to try another tour but on a different trail and just so happened to be a different company... we really loved the first and were worried it might pale in comparison... nope~ we loved it!!! The tour guides Ray and Leo were awesome, the Box Canyon Trail was beautiful and it was ALOT less expensive than the other tour we had done... we get give this experience 2 thumbs up ♥️

1  Thank Dougandheidi
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Leo and Ray were excellent tour guides! This was only my second time on a 4-wheel ATV but I was very comfortable getting started as both guides carefully explained the safety and procedures of operating the ATV. They even went around to each ATV to ensure everyone knew how to properly start and stop the ATV.

The trails were distinct but there was lots of room to drive comfortably at your own speed, allowing people to enjoy the scenery but also have some thrill and excitement. The guides stopped at several locations for pictures and to explain the First Nations history and other historical landmarks within the Canyon. I personally thought this was incredible because you would never know they existed unless they were pointed out.

Helmets, gloves, bandannas, water and candy bars were all supplied and I did not experience any issues with ATV itself. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I will definitely be doing it again next time I am in the area.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time on the ATV Box Canyon Adventure with the guides Leo and Ray. The views were beautiful and the staff was both friendly and knowledgeable.

This was my 2nd time on an ATV and I must say this was a very fun ride for having little inexperience. There is a variety of terrain and plenty of opportunity to open the throttle for a thrilling ride.

Date of experience: February 2018