“Beautiful memories made here ♥️”

Arizona ATV Adventures
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My son was spending his college spring break vacation from South Dakota with us... we had experienced another atv tour a couple of years ago in Phx and wanted to try another tour but on a different trail and just so happened to be a different company... we really loved the first and were worried it might pale in comparison... nope~ we loved it!!! The tour guides Ray and Leo were awesome, the Box Canyon Trail was beautiful and it was ALOT less expensive than the other tour we had done... we get give this experience 2 thumbs up ♥️

All reviews
"an excellent guide"
"ray"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Leo and Ray were excellent tour guides! This was only my second time on a 4-wheel ATV but I was very comfortable getting started as both guides carefully explained the safety and procedures of operating the ATV. They even went around to each ATV to ensure everyone knew how to properly start and stop the ATV.

The trails were distinct but there was lots of room to drive comfortably at your own speed, allowing people to enjoy the scenery but also have some thrill and excitement. The guides stopped at several locations for pictures and to explain the First Nations history and other historical landmarks within the Canyon. I personally thought this was incredible because you would never know they existed unless they were pointed out.

Helmets, gloves, bandannas, water and candy bars were all supplied and I did not experience any issues with ATV itself. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I will definitely be doing it again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time on the ATV Box Canyon Adventure with the guides Leo and Ray. The views were beautiful and the staff was both friendly and knowledgeable.

This was my 2nd time on an ATV and I must say this was a very fun ride for having little inexperience. There is a variety of terrain and plenty of opportunity to open the throttle for a thrilling ride.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I went on the Box Canyon tour when my mother came to Arizona to visit me. We rented two ATV so we could both enjoy the experience of driving them. An hour and a half into the 3 and a half hour tour, my ATV stopped moving due to a mechanical break of some sort. I ended up driving my mothers ATV while she rode as my passenger. She is very laid back and did not mind letting me drive hers. The situation would have been a lot worse for every one involved if she had. The only remark the tour guide made of this was "Well, s#!t happens." Yes, it does....but, there was no apology or attempts to offer some sort of compensation for this mishap.

Even after the tour ended, no apologies and over a week now since the tour, the company did not reach out to me to try to apologize or offer any sort of reimbursement for what happened. Which would be the right thing to do. I should not have to go out of way and call and complain looking for them to make it right or at the very least apologize.

On the bright side, the two two guides were friendly and shared interesting facts about our surroundings at the several stops we made. Helmets, gloves, bandanas, and goggles were provided. As well as cold bottled water and assorted candy.

I usually don't go on guided group tours, but my mother enjoys these. There was a rider who was in the middle of a group of about 10 ATVs who could not keep pace with the first half of the group and caused all the riders behind her to become separated from the group several times. And this is not a very fast ride...its really slow, but the surrounding beauty makes up for it. However, its frustrating when going so slow she still couldn't do it.

2  Thank Samantha C