“This vintage motel is perfect”
Review of Little Daisy Motel

Little Daisy Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
Apache Junction AZ
“This vintage motel is perfect”
Reviewed 18 September 2009

We chose the Little Daisy Motel based on previous recommendations and are so glad we did. The motel clean, quiet and comfortable and well located. Check-in was quick and easy and check-out even easier. Danica welcomed us and had some good suggestions for restaurants in the area. We were traveling with our two granddaughters and their mom to attend the XIX annual VW event in Jerome. We stayed in a queen room and the girls were in a double queen. Their only complaint was that the bathroom mirror was not large enough for the three of them to use at one time. Both rooms had small refrigerators. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 17 September 2009

Stayed here on my way to route 8 from Sedona. I was on a long road trip, very tired and needed a room. I spotted the Little Daisy and drove in. The women at the front desk was very nice and helpful. They had a room for the night for under $55 bucks. Nice. She let me know if there is anything I needed just to call them. They lived at the hotel. Coffe in the morning. That's a plus. The room fit the bill. Clean, big bed, nice bathroom and quiet. The TV was a little blurry, no big deal. I had a room that was next to a back alley that made me a liittle nervous, but I actually got the best night sleep there out of anywhere I stayed on my trip. There's also plenty of places nearby to get something to eat. If you need a bed and are staying for a night or 2 this place is perfect. Great price and good staff. Thanks Little Daisy!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed 9 September 2009

We just got back from our trip to Sedona/Jerome. I didn't know what to expect from this motel. I came in actually with low expectations. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. We actually arrived 2 hours before check in time and the friendly gentleman in the office allowed us to check in early. When I walked in the room, I was immediately aware of a pleasant odor. I liked everything about the room...even liked the towels...felt very much at home here. The only thing I didn't like was the air conditioner was a little noisy. Other than that, I would recommend this place to anyone!! Very hospitable staff...and very clean rooms!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 25 May 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Little Daisy Hotel after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay near Sedona, but away from the hustle and bustle of the Sedona tourists. For $54 a night, this hotel is a fantastic value. The service from the hotel staff was friendly and welcoming and the room was immaculate. We stayed in one of the "back" rooms that face the alley behind the hotel, and would definitely ask for one of those rooms again. It was extremely quiet and we both slept very well on the comfortable mattress. Our only complaint were the cheap blinds covering the window. They did not block the outside lights adequately at night. I would recommend putting in curtains on the windows. Other than that, everything was great! Be sure to check out the great restaurants in "Old Town" Cottonwood.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Houston
Reviewed 17 April 2009

My husband and I took our 2 year old daughter and my parents to Sedona & Flagstaff for a week long vacation. We stayed in 2 of the Queen bedrooms without kitchenettes. The rooms were very clean and nice. The beds were comfortable. The coffee was wonderful. The manager and the woman that checked us in were friendly. I had a chance to talk to the manager while getting coffee. She is terribly sweet. If I remember correctly, her parents own the property and she runs it. It was so neat to stay in a "Mom and Pop" motel, and we were very close to downtown Cottonwood which has some great restaurants. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottonwood
1.8 km away
1.5 km away
Super 8 Cottonwood
Super 8 Cottonwood
#7 of 7 in Cottonwood

Been to Little Daisy Motel? Share your experiences!