Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
Expedia.comUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
Orbitz.comUS$122
All reviews mini suite family owned coffee maker stay there again living room king bed verde canyon railroad vines microwave jerome sedona pillows pets sink clarkdale
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for four nights. Staff were wonderful and the room was very clean and well-appointed. Tiny little kitchenette complete with dishes for 4. Nice view from the front door. Location was quiet yet located close to the main artery for the town. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Clean, quiet and comfortable. Loved having the kitchen while I stayed here for 6 nights waiting for my husband's COVID test results to come back. Fortunately they were negative and i was finally able to come home. Better safe than sorry. This was the perfect place for me. My family always stays here when they come to visit.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020

It was a pleasant surprise how big the rooms were. It had a king bed, a nice chair in the corner. I loved that the sink was NOT in the bathroom area. Loved that a coffee pot, creamer was all available. Easy to find, easy to get places. We enjoyed it so much in November. We will be staying in Feb of 2020 too!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank shoeboxdriver
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I stayed here in the summer of this year 2019 and it is my go to Motel now when I come to Cottonwood Arizona. This is a family owned hotel that is well taken care of and looks fairly new. It is clean and safe and very well priced.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019

We rented the 2 bedroom apt for our family. It has a living room and full kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, French door fridge, coffee maker, fully stocked pots, silverware and dishes, etc), a master bedroom with very large bathroom (separate shower and bathtub) and walk in closet and the second bedroom has two queen beds with a small half bath. The apt is nicely appointed and well kept, with a beautiful view of the valley. There is also a patio in the front and a large balcony off the living room. The hotel is not on the main road, but is just behind the Chevron gas station.

Room tip: Rooms 107 - 112 and 207 - 212 sit behind the front building, so they may be somewhat more private and quiet.
Date of stay: November 2019