Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$122
PricelineUS$122
Agoda.comUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
Orbitz.comUS$122
All reviews grand suite family owned coffee maker sedona area living room king bed vines motel microwave jerome pets accommodations arizona sink clarkdale
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I stayed here in the summer of this year 2019 and it is my go to Motel now when I come to Cottonwood Arizona. This is a family owned hotel that is well taken care of and looks fairly new. It is clean and safe and very well priced.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019

We rented the 2 bedroom apt for our family. It has a living room and full kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, French door fridge, coffee maker, fully stocked pots, silverware and dishes, etc), a master bedroom with very large bathroom (separate shower and bathtub) and walk in closet and the second bedroom has two queen beds with a small half bath. The apt is nicely appointed and well kept, with a beautiful view of the valley. There is also a patio in the front and a large balcony off the living room. The hotel is not on the main road, but is just behind the Chevron gas station.

Room tip: Rooms 107 - 112 and 207 - 212 sit behind the front building, so they may be somewhat more private and quiet.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 17 October 2019

There is no better $$value in Cottonwood for a standard, full service hotel. The Pines is family owned, clean as a whistle, conveniently located for a base for travel to Sedona, Jerome, Verde Valley Railroad in Clarkdale, Prescott over the mountain, etc. We will always try to book here.

1  Thank desertkat60
Reviewed 17 October 2019

My fiance and I stayed at the Pines. It had to be our 4th or 5th time. We stayed in the Grand Suite. We are always welcomed with a smile and the staff is amazing! The Grand Suite is everything you could imagine and more. Very spacious and the kitchen has everything you need for your stay. We love sitting out on the patio. We only stay at the Pines when we are in Cottonwood. Highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I was pleasantly surprised with the room, service and location of this place and will be sure to stay here again next time I'm up in the Verde Valley. It's a little tricky to find near the intersection of 89A and 260 but is surprisingly quiet being so close to the major roads. If you are coming from Camp Verde you can take Fir Street to Camino Real and avoid the big intersection of 89A & 260. I originally had booked the large suite as there were going to be three of us but my friends were unable to come so I went solo. When I check in and spoke to Roy, he said he could downsize me to a mini suite which turned out perfect! My mini suite was 2 beds, a huge bath, kitchenette with an apartment sized refrigerator, a 2-burner stove top, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and assorted dishes. The staff is very friendly. I will gladly stay here my next visit to the Verde Valley.